"Fuck me, Zion. Please," I beg, sliding a hand behind his neck. I run my fingers through his soft hair, arching my back against him. He grunts a response, but I know it's a yes when he swiftly flips us over. His gaze is lust and adoration as he stares down at me, and he's quick to tug off my bottoms. My breath hitches when my shirt is gone, and it's almost as if I've never been naked in front of him before. 

My heart hammers in my chest when he kisses down my chest, making sure to cover every spot of my breasts. 

His lips linger on the scar that haunts me. "So fucking perfect."

I blush like a little schoolgirl. 

I trail my hand down his chest and over his sweatpants, cupping him over the fabric. He cursed again, nipping at my skin when I squeezed him. 

"Can we..." I pause, hesitating. He glances up at me, his eyes urging me to finish my question. "Can I touch you while you touch me?" I mutter, suddenly shy. His smirk reassures me, however, and he removes his sweatpants in agreement. To no surprise, he understood what I was asking. He always knows what I want. 

Zion moves to lean against the pillows on the bed, pulling me with him by my waist. 

"Sit on my face, little Raven," he orders, smacking my ass. I narrow my eyes at him, but nothing in my body wants to defy him. I turn my body so my face was nearing the most masculine part of him, and he was quick to pull me down onto his tongue. 

I moaned out at his first lick, and I wanted to make him feel good, too. I kiss the tip of his dick before squeezing around the base, slowly moving upward. My tongue darted out to taste the precum dripping, and my eyes fluttered shut when I felt him inside me. He palmed my ass, grabbing at the flesh I soon learned he was obsessed with. 

I took him all the way into my mouth, hollowing my cheeks and sucking him down my throat. The groan that I felt at my core had my legs shaking, and his hips thrust upward as I swallow him down. 

I spit on my hands and continued jerking him off. I couldn't stop myself before licking and sucking his balls. Zion slapped my ass again, and my legs clenched around his head in response. 

"Enough, Zhara. Ride my face," he demanded, his hands on my waist now. 

Someone was getting impatient...

"Oh, fuck," I moaned as I sat up, his tongue going deeper inside me. I slowly rocked back and forth until he figured that wasn't enough, and he moved my hips quicker in response. I gasped at the pace, his mouth working wonders on my clit. I watched as his cock twitched against his pelvis, and I realized how much he enjoyed giving pleasure. 

Sure, he loved receiving it, but there was something that made him crazy when he was in control. 

"Zion, please," I muttered in a lustful haze, my hands coming down to rest on his strong arms that were holding me against him. He pulled me against him harder, leaving me no choice but to take what he gave me. To fall under his dominance. 

He ate me out until I was screaming, not caring about anyone hearing. Zion would be happy if someone heard, it would show them who I belong to. 

He slapped my ass one last time before sitting up, taking my body with him. He spun me around so I was facing him as I lay on my back, and he lined up his dick with my pussy. He glanced up at me, "You want me inside you?"

"Yes, please," I begged, spreading my legs wider for him. He took a second to watch, almost as if he was soaking up the movement of me welcoming him into my body. He finally started sliding in, and my back arched before he was even halfway. 

"Take it, baby," Zion whispered to me, leaning his weight onto his arms that were on either side of my head. I was tense, and I knew it wasn't easy for him to get all the way in. He caressed the side of my waist while kissing my neck, getting me to relax. 

Fuck, I loved this. 

He looked me in the eyes as he bottomed out, and my lips fell apart. My walls stretched for him, but I could feel him at my cervix. Zion paused, waiting for me to adjust. But I wanted the pain that came with his pleasure. 

That's what we were. We knew what kind of pain this life came with, and I wasn't scared at all. 

I circled my hips, urging him to move. He complied after gripping my hip, starting a good pace of deep thrusts. 

"So deep," I mumbled, my jaw becoming slack as I reveled in this high. 

"Yeah?" Zion slammed into me harder, "Does it feel good?"

I nodded, moans preventing me from speaking. 

"How good?" he grabbed my ass, creating an angle that hit my g-spot. My nails dug into his shoulders, and he leaned down to kiss my breasts. His lips lingered on the chain of my necklace, and he took it between his teeth. His abs were tight as he waited for my response, and my hands were going over every part of his chest. 

"So good," I whispered as he brought his hand up to my throat. 

Fuck. Me. 

"Better than anyone else?" he grunted, squeezing my airway. I nodded eagerly, moaning his name. 

"Only you," I clenched around him with lust. 

"Remember this, Zhara," Zion's grey eyes met mine, and I swear I got lost in them, "Remember how I fuck you."

A lazy smile graced my face, and as I kissed his neck, I muttered, "You'll just have to keep reminding me."

Zion Armani released my neck, capturing my lips with his as his thrusts sped up. 

"Oh, Zion," I gasped, "I'm so close."

My eyes started rolling, but he kept tugging me back down to reality with his kisses. 

"Gonna come for me, Zhara?" he asks, diving deeper into our pleasure, connecting my body with his. 

Yes

Yes, I'd do anything for him...