001. FRIENDS IN NEED

"Wish my mother wasn't such a bitch

"Wish my mother wasn't such a bitch." Yeon took a sip of a bottle. "I am tired of her bullshit. She keeps reminding me it's all thanks to her, can you believe it?" Yeon was looking deadly in the eyes of the man sitting in front of her. "She said I'm doing bad at university as if I wanted to go there."

The man looking at the young woman could only shake his head, annoyed. It's not the first time Yeon is talking shit about her mother. It doesn't bother him too much, he just doesn't care. She was supposed to come here, hook up with him and leave. At the moment she keeps talking about things he's not interested in.

"Yeon, how the fuck am I supposed to answer all that?" He scoffed. "Your mother pays for your studies so she expects at least some effort from you. You're bitching as always."

"You don't understand it, Jaehyun." She went to hold him tight. "She's doing too much. I don't want to do all the things she had made me do."

"Some people would kill for it, Yeon. I don't get how you always have issues with everything. My mother made me get a degree. My dad wouldn't like to come with me to the new show. Jiyeon didn't buy me a purse." He mocked her. "It's so fucked up."

Yeon was looking at him annoyed. Her blond hair was moving gracefully as she was turning around to grab her phone. "Because they're not enough. They are way less than I am. I don't understand why you're getting bothered."

"What the fuck?" He frowned. "I am not, I just want you to shut up."

"Fuckin jerk, maybe I should leave? Who the fuck I am to you?"

He didn't even spare her a look. "A whore."

Jaehyun didn't care.

"What? Say it again!"

"A fuckin whore." He stood up. "Don't you fuckin see? I am not interested in you at all, I just want to fuck you whenever I feel like it. Did you think you were my girlfriend? What? Perfect future?"

"Get the fuck out, and don't ever call me again."

"Believe me, I won't."

Jaehyun just left. It wasn't the first time he fought with a woman. They all want something from him. Something he doesn't have and will never be able to give. Hooking up is beneficial for both parties and what stays in the bedroom - stays in the bedroom. Girls he had met seemed to not get it.

C.

you better be home before 8 or your father will break your neck
im not kidding, jaehyun

he's waiting already

buy him something before you'll arrive

don't be late, pls ;)

Fuckin Claire and his father. Business meetings are one of the worst kinds of pain, Jaehyun has to go through. A bunch of old men and rusty wives of these men cheat left and right which still isn't comparable to what their husbands do.