Chapter 19: Soarin's "Accident"

(At RD's house)

Rainbow's P.O.V

I was in the living room when a girl who looked just like me except, she had lighter rainbow hair, came up and hugged me. That was my cousin Colorful Showers, she was staying for the week. "Dashie!" Colors shouted and embraced me, "Colors! Omg how have you been?!" I said and embraced her back, "Good actually! I'm so excited! Auntie said I could come with you to school tomorrow and explore while you attend classes!" Colors shouted in excitement, "Cool! Now I'll show you around!" I said very happily, after a tour of my house we talked about our lives.and I told her about Soar and stuff... Turns out that she had a boyfriend too his name is Windy Blast and he has a minty hair color, and a pale light blue coat.

TIME SKIP

"So you can just walk around here! And DON'T get into ANY trouble..." I said, and then Colors went off to explore. "Hey Dashie!" Soarin said running up to me, "Hi Soarin, what do you need now?" I asked him skeptically, "You" He said and then grabbed my hoof, "Excuse me?!" I said and then slapped him, "What did I say about flirting with me in public?" I yelled, "And what did I say about beating up your boyfriend?" He said and then looked away from me. "Oh, yeah, um sorry?" I said to him, "No" he said sarcastically. Okay, two can play that game... "Soarinnnnn, I'm sorry pleaseee forgive mee!! I purred at him, he blushed and then started to walk away, "Soarinnnnn, I promise I'll never do that again..." I said and then came up to him twirling my hair. "Soarinnnnn" I said again, "Please?" I pouted, "Okay, okay f-fine." He said coming back to me, "Just d-don't do t-that again" He said stuttering again, "Why are you stuttering?" I asked sarcastically, "B-Because I'm not used to y-you doing that..." He said nervously, "Sorry, but there's no other way for you to forgive me is there? I said and then hugged him.

TIME SKIP

I was walking out of English class when I saw Soarin talking to my cousin Colors, and she looked confused... Then I saw Soarin LEAN IN, and then I ran over there, "SOARIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I said and grabbed poor Colors away from him, "Huh? Two Dashies? Wait I'm confused!?" He said and backed off, "Colors? You, okay?" I asked her sincerely, "Y-yeah I t-think..." She said stuttering, "Soarin, this is my cousin, Colors. She's from Manhattan, and she's staying for the week, my mom arranged for her to look around the school." I said and sighed, "Oh, I thought she was you..." He said embarrassed, "Next time maybe, ASK HER NAME OR SOMETHING?!" I said to him and me and Colors walked away...

TIME SKIP

Me and Colors arrives home, and we found a bucay of flowers on the doorstep with my name on it from... Soarin... Okay, okay, maybe I was a little hard on him... "Hm, it's for you Rainbow... I'ma head inside and get some snacks, okay?" Colors said and went inside the house. I picked up the bucay and smiled at how sweet he was being trying to apologize for earlier, "Hm, maybe I was being hard on him and maybe a bit jealous earlier..." I said out loud, "A little?" A pony said behind me, "Oh! Soarin! What are you doing here?" I said and then embraced him, "Well, I came to see if you got my gift lovely." He said and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry how I acted earlier today..." I said and sighed, "It's okay Dashie, and besides you don't have to be jealous, I love you and only you! I just thought your cousin er, Colors was you..." He said and then we both entered the house...

A/N: Hewo again guys, this is the 2nd last chapter 😢 but, I will be making another book and maybe a book 2 of this! Hope you guys are well! Byebye! :⁠^⁠)