Chapter 17: Steve's Dare

(Previously on Secret Soarin)

Then suddenly I felt somepony push me into the deep end of the pool, "AHH!" I screamed. Then I felt water surrounding me and then I felt dizzy, and I pasted out...

Soarin's P.O.V

I saw Rainbow Dash walking around with her light pink haired friend and then, a guy pushed her into the deep end of the pool, I was about to go and save her but, then a guy with sparkly dark purple hair jumped in to get her before me?! Hey that's my job! And then the light pink haired girl called 911 while running to Rainbow, then the guy who pushed her into the pool ran away to the girl's restroom, I couldn't go in there! Then I went to go see if Dashie was okay, "OMGMGMG RAINBOW!" I screamed while running over to her. She fainted...

*Bee do bee do bee do bee do*

Then the Emergency Team loaded her onto the stretcher, I hope she'll be fine... Wait! I got to get to the hospital, and fast!

AT THE HOSPITAL

I was waiting in Dash's hospital room, for her to wake up, I do wonder though...

(Soarin going back and forth through his thoughts...)

LIKE WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD PUSH MY DASHIE INTO A POOL?! AND PLUS, WHAT IF SHE CAN'T EVEN SWIM!? DID THEY THINK ABOUT THAT? NO! AND THEN THAT SPARKLY PURPLE HAIR MAN SAVED HER?! LIKE DOESN'T HE KNOW THATS MY JOB?! But then again, he probably just wanted to help... BUT THEN AGAIN, HE IS PROBABLY GONNA STEAL HER AWAY FROM ME, SHE IS MINE ALLLLLLLL MINE! Maybe I'm getting a little possessive... BUT I'M JUST BEING WORRIED OVER HER RIGHT? RIGHT?

(A/N: Uhh, hey Soarin... I think you're going too far about this...)

HOW DARE HE TRY TO STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND! AND THAT GIY WHO PUSHED HER INTO THE POOL IS GONNA- "Uhhh, hey Soar, you know you're talking out loud right?" I heard a pony say, "UMM, Hi Dashie! Are you ummmmm feeling better? Hehe..." I said acting like none of that happened... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME WHY SID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD NOW SHES GONNA THINK I'M AN OBSESSED BOYFRIEND!!! "You know your still talking out loud Soar..." She said, "Well, umm, I'm Sorry! I just got a little uhh possessive..." I said and then sat down on a chair next to her bed, "A little?" She questioned, "Okay, okay I was being VERY possessive, but it's only because I love you..." I said and blushed, "I love you too." She said then kissed me on the cheek. "Anyways, what happened?" She said and then layed back down on the hospital bed, "Well, somepony pushed you into the deep end of the pool, and I guess you must have passed out, then that guy ran into the lady's restroom, and then a sparkly purple hair dude jumped in and saved you... I said while mumbling the last part, "Huh... So... Someone's jealous..." She said and then cuddled up next to me, "UHH, UMM ER, AM NOT!" I said blushing, "It's okay Soar he's probably just a lifeguard, and I love you, no matter what!" She said hugging me from her bed, I obviously blushed at that, "I love you too Dashie, but you should rest now." I said tucking her into the bed, then suddenly Dashie's friends came into check on her, "OH MY STARS!?" The purple haired one shrieked, "Oh my, is she alright?" The light pink haired one asked me, "Uhh, yes she's fine..." I replied, "Oh hey girls..." She said looking up to them, "ODNEEBOSNFJEKSKDBDKAO, YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA DASHIE YOUR ALIVE! I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER WAKE UP, AND THAT, THAT, THAT WOULD BE, HEART-WRENCHING!!!' The pink pony said, starting to flood the room, "Uhh, is she okay..." I asked the purple pony, who was an alicorn?! "Yes, yes, she's fine, this happens pretty often..." She said reassuring me, "Uhh you're a princess?!" I asked her, everypony's jaw dropped at that moment, "SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE NOOOO IDEA WHO WE ARE!? NOT EVEN TWILIGHT SPARKLE?!" The pink one asked, "Ummm... Yes... Well, except for Rainbow" I said nervously, "OKAY DUDE, Let's get things straight, I'm Pinky Pie, this is Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Princess Twilight Sparkle, and you already know Dashie I guess..." The pink one, er um... Pinky Pie screamed happily, "Um, nice to meet you all! I said, "And if you ALSO didn't know Dash doesn't save Equestria on her own! We all save Equestria, because we're The Elements Of Harmony!" Pinky said proudly, "Excuse me y'all, but who is he exactly?" Applejack said and then pointed at me, "Oh, my name's Soarin, I'm part of the Wonderbolts and I'm Rainbow's boyfriend." I said and then kissed her on the cheek, "WHAT?!" All the girls except Rarity (Who was filling her nails, or hooves in this case), said in surprise. "Oh, yes I forgot to tell you girls..." Rare said casualy, "Dash! Why in tarnation, would you not tell us you had a boyfriend!" Applejack said surprised, "Well, it was supposed to be a surprise girls." Dash replied, "Congrats Rainbow!" Fluttershy said while giving Dash a hug, then everyone else congratulated her and then they left, leaving me and her alone again. "Soar you weren't supposed to tell them yet!" She said, "Sorry gorgeous, I just want everyone to know we're together..." I said happily. Then she just sighed and when to sleep, I hope she's not mad, Hehe...

TIME SKIP

Rainbow's P.O.V

I've FINALLY left the hospital after 4 DAYS, gosh that was like FOREVER!!! The doctors said that I'm pretty much healed, but I need some rest, I do wonder who pushed me into the pool... Maybe I'll ask Jerry about it, "Hey Jerry!" I yelled from my room, "YEAH?!" He yelled back at me, "Come here please!" I asked him, "What do you want now?" He practically demanded me, like I ever asked him to do stuff... "So, as you know I was pushed into a pool, and I wonder if you might have an idea of who could have done it..." I asked suspiciously, "Oh yeah, that was Steve." Jerry said casualy while looking through my pictures of me and my friends, "WHAT?! THAT LITTLE BOY IS GONNA PAY!!!" I said angrily, "Well, it was actually a dare from me, when we were playing truth or dare, also he said something about revan? Revanga? I don't remember..." He said while leaving, "REVENGE?! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT AS A DAREE?!???! WHYY JERRY WHYYYYYYY?!?!??!" I said and shook him, till he was dizzy. "I, am ugh just gonna gooo..." He said very dizzy...

*Knock, knock, BAM!*

I just busted down Steve's door to his house... Hehe... "YO, WHO BUSTED DO- Oh hey my lovely Dashie." He said Coming close to me, "GET AWAY FROM ME, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME INTO A POOL!" I said and slapped him hard. "Uhh, sorry a dare is a dare... And also, no hard feelings right lovely?" He said and then brushing some hair out of my face, "NO. NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!! I hate you! And before I go think about this, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I yelled at him and then started to leave, "Wait no! WAIT A BOYFRIEND?! NOOOOOO!" He yelled and dropped to the ground. Serves him right...

A/N: Hewo! Bet you weren't suspecting that, maybe. Anyways guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeee! :)