Chapter 14: The Kiss

(At the Gala, still)

Rainbow's P.O.V

And... Soarin, kissed me on the lips... "SOAR-" I stay but HE cut me off, with, the uhh, you know, the kiss... In that moment I didn't know what to do, Do I kick him? I SHOULD KICK HIM! NO, I DON'T KNOW?! Do I kiss back?! YES? NO? WHAT DO I DO!? Without thinking I just, ran off to the bathroom to wash off, and to calm down I heard Soarin, run after me...

Soarin's P.O.V

Oh, my goodness what was I thinking?!?! I'm so dumb! What if I scared her, or she doesn't like me?! I saw her run into the girl's restroom, obviously I can't go in there, buttt... NO... err buttt... Okay I'm going in. "Dash?" I said looking around, I saw her with a red face and some tears, "I'm so sorry!" I yelled and ran to hug her, but uh fortunately she pushed me away... "SOARIN YOU YOU, WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?! GET OUT NOW! She yelled, yeah, I'm leaving, and trust me you DON'T want a mare to get angry, that's why they're the most dangerous species of ponies... "But I just wanted to say I'm so-" I started, but then she kicked me where the sun doesn't shine... "Owwwwwwwww" I said and fell on the dirty floor...

Rainbow's P.O.V

I ran out of there as fast as I could and flew home, I just had to think things through... I did kinda enjoy that kiss... But like some of my friends could have seen that and other people from school, and they would think I'm a dumb sappy pony like the rest of them... I can't be with HIM I have to keep my reputation... It's... Important...

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

"Rainbow sweetheart! Time for breakfast!" I heard my mom yell, "Ughh, Coming...." I moaned and got out of bed, well at least I had pancakes for breakfast that could make me feel better, also I can fly now and walk without crutches! Yay me!

Now it's around 11am and I am just finishing up showering, I'll just were some pj's I guess I got nothing really to do today anyways. I was just scrolling through something on my phone when somepony came through my window... "Dash!" They shouted, "AHHHHHHHHHDHDHFJRUX!!!!!" I screamed, but then my scaredness turned to anger, when I saw Soarin Skies... "Ughhhhhh, what do you want the last pony I want to see right now!" I moaned, "Well I just wanted to apologize for, umm... Kissing you like that..." He said and then blushed, "Well you should be because you are just ruining my life!" I yelled at him, I saw his face turn sad, "I just thought..." He started, "THAT I'D BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" I shouted, "Yes..." He said sadly, "NO! For the last time NO! I have a reputation to keep okay Mr. Skies?!" I said trying to catch my breath, I saw a few tears run down his face, and I instantly felt super bad, "Wait, Soarin I'm sorry I didn't mean th-" I tried to say, "No Rainbow, I understand that your reputation is more important than I will ever be..." He then started to open my window to leave, "No wait Soarin!" I yelled and then without thinking I kissed him on the lips... And he kissed me back... Then suddenly Jerry busted in... "Rainbo-OMGXJXJDEJDHFN Who, what, you, Soarin, together, kiss, when now?!" He said in some sort of language... Me and Soarin backed off each other and faced Jerry, "Uhhh, hi Jerry..." I said, "YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER?!" He said excitedly. We both instantly blushed and looked at each other... "Well, that's if she accepts my gift, I got here..." Soarin said looking into my magenta eyes... Omg omg omgggg he, got me a gift! "Soo, is it a, yes? Or are you just gonna keep your reputation boring without a celebrity boyfriend?" He teased me, "Hmm I don't know, will you be a good boyfriend?" ;⁠-⁠) I teased back, "Hey!" He said, then chased me around the house and around the yard... "AWWWWWWWW!!!" Jerry practically yelled for the whole neighborhood to hear, from my bedroom window. Then after a while Soarin caught me and picked me up! "He-Hey put m-me down!" I said while catching my breath, "Aww don't wowwy wittle Dashie your allll safe with mee!" He said while squeezing me tightly... "Soar- No- Air-!" I somehow managed to say, "Oops sorry!" He said while blushing and then put me down, "Who's blushing now?" I teased, then he kissed me again quickly, "Who's blushing NOW?!" He teased me back, "He-Hey that's no-not nice!" I pouted "Sooo, yess or nooo?" Soarin leaned into me, "Hmm... Fine, but only because you begged me!" ;⁠-⁠) I winked at him, "Oh com 'on! I know you wanted to kiss mee!" He winned, "Maybee..." The I kissed his cheek, "Anyways, here's your gift beautiful..." He said while handing me a gorgeous box with a...

A/N: Hewooo friends! Yayayayayayay their FINALLY together forever! Anyways guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter of Secret Soarin! Bye-bye!

Cinnamonroll