Chapter 11: Twilight Sparkle

(Leaving the hospital)

Rainbow's P.O.V

Ugh I hate having to use crutches, I look so un-cool, but I guess it's better if I'm safe... Everyone has been giving me gifts and cards, and Pinky well... She just went over the top... She got me a bunch of balloons, and I mean A LOT OF BALLOONS... Then she got me 5000 Feel better cards, and a lot of cakes, and gifts. I have to repay Soarin somehow, he saved me from possible getting hit by more traffic, AND WHOEVER WAS DRIVING THAT CAR, THEIR NEVER GONNA SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN... That was so sweet of him, and I kissed him on the cheek... WAIT, WHAT WAS I THINKING?! He's not gonna think I'm cool anymore!

Also, Christmas is coming up! I'm so excited to spend it with all my friends and family! Wait... I can get Soarin the best Christmas gift ever! That's how I can repay him! And he better think I'm cool even though... I umm... Kissed him on the cheek...

Soarin's P.O.V

Whoever was in that car.... Ooooo... Their gonna be sorry... For hitting poor little Dashie with a car... I did see the color of the car it was lavender... I KNOW ONE PERSON WHO HAS A LAVENDER CAR... Toilet Sprinkles... I mean Twilight Sparkle! I should go over to her house and take a pic of the license plate on her car. So, I can bring it to the police station and can get her in big trouble... And if you're wondering, "What if it wasn't Twilight?!" Well, I know it was her because she is the only one in the city with a car like that because she had to get permission from the mayor to drive around with a colorful car. Because our town has a rule about having a lavender car because there is a town called Lavender Heights and they ONLY have lavender cars, and the mayor has a supposed rival mayor in LH, so he doesn't let people have lavender or purple cars... Yeah... I know long story...

A/N: Hewo ppl!!! HAPPY 2023!!! I hope all your families are safe and happy! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! And happy new year! 🎉🎉❤️❤️