Chapter 13

I wake up and look at the time and see that it is 12:38am

After everything that happened yesterday I need to make it up to Alayah and I know Exactly how I'm going to do it.

I never actually got to propose to her and I never have her a ring, my dad just gave her a random one so that is Exactly what I'm going to do today, she'll never see it coming, I think smiling to myself

God I'm so whipped.

I decide that I definitely need help with this so Louis and Bella need to help me.

Ace🥱: hey Bella

Bella🤔: what do u want dickhead?

Ace🥱: wow why u being meaner to me then usual

Bella🤔: one u stole my bestie from me two you hurt her yesterday dumbass, your lucky she didn't let me come and beat your ass cause we both know I can 🤭

Ace🥱: I know I hurt her but I want to make it up to her that is why I am telling you what I got planned!!

After I told Bella everything which took so long because she kept on interrupting me, she was on board and her role was to make sure lay was dressed in the right outfits that she is going to go buy right now.

Now time to call Louis.

"Louis hey man"

"What did you do now Ace"

What what do you mean can't I just call my best friend?"

"I lost my best friend when he got married"

"No you did not and you will never"

"I know but what's up"

"I need you to help me with something"

"Sure"

I explain to Louis that I need him to set up the two date spots while I go get lay's gifts since I have to make it up to her and I love her so much I always want to spoil her.

I ended the call with Louis and let him do what I told him as I get into my black Mercedes speeding off to my mall.

Yes I own a mall, it's the one lay always goes to and never gets charged, well she thinks she gets charged but I put the money right back into her account.

I go into my favourite jewellery store there which is 'De Luca jewellers'.

Yes I'm self centred and What.

I walk in and I already know what I'm going to get her, god I can't wait for her reaction.

I walk in and straight away spot a massive diamond ring that I saw a few weeks ago and new that it would look perfect on her dainty fingers.

Her fingers are really tiny so I made sure to get her measurements while she was sleeping.

That's not weird right...