He's running around the room and jumping EVERYWERE until he gets tired and jumps on the bed and lays right in between the two pillows.

"Goodnight ghost" I say kissing his head and heading in the shower.

I'm a little upset at Ace but anything could have happened so I called him but he kept on declining my calls so i just went in shower.

I come out of the shower putting my hair in a braid and putting on Ace's massive black hoodie with black panties.

I lay on the bed and fall asleep to what feels like 2 minutes and then get up frustrated since I can't fall asleep unless Ace is with me.

I just lay there on my side stroking Ghost as he crawls over me and sleeps in my arms as I move over to him more.

As I'm petting Ghost I hear the door open and I turn around to see Ace with his flashlight on walking to the bathroom.

I'm really upset at him so I follow him in and wait for him to get out of the shower by sitting on the toilet.

He walks out and does not even look at me and I feel tears brim my eyes.

"Ace" I say but it comes out as a whisper

I get up and walk to him going to give him a kiss but he swerves me and walks out of the bathroom to the wardrobe leaving me there confused and hurt.

I follow him in the wardrobe and say " Ace talk to me why are you shutting me out and hurting me, what did I do wrong!"

" GOD ALAYAH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP NAGGING AT ME SO FUCKING MUCH!" He screams and I break down into tears.

"Alayah I-"

"Fuck you" I spit

I walk out the wardrobe and go to the bed moving me and ghost all the way to the end crying quietly trying to fall asleep.

Ace walks in and comes to the bed and try's to pull me into him.

" don't fucking touch me or I will cut your fingers off and shove them up your ass" I shout and move away again.

"Princess I didn't mean to do that I-" he try's but I cut him off again.

"I don't give a fuck" I say my voice sounding hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a call from Louis saying I had to go tourture the guy Alayah caught so I had to leave my princess in bed and quickly get ready

I grabbed my black Mercedes car keys, hoped in and drove to the cells.

"Hey man" I said to Louis as we did our handshake.

"Hey, he's ready for you" louis says smirking

I walk in and see Damien I think his name was whatever I don't care.