Chapter 2

Mac's pov
Bozer and I were in total disbelief. I was even more shocked, thinking that Jack and I might actually become farthers. Not sure how I was going to break the news to Jack. I was curious to hear his thoughts on the baby, therefore I was a little anxious.

I was so frightened that I broke out in a perspiration. "Hey man, calm down Jack might be happy." Bozer looks at me and adds, I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say. Upon being released from the hospital, I went home instead of going to work. I had a horrible headache, my stomach was in knots, and I felt really queasy.

My stomach was hurting so much, it felt like I had to vomit. I raced into the bathroom. I was feeling sick so bad inside, not just in my stomach. I decided to lie down as I was laying down after becoming unwell for a few hours.

I couldn't stop thinking about the baby and Jack's reaction to the news. Ahh, I cried out. I was having severe stomach cramps, ow ow ow ow cramp cramp cramp I gasped and stated, I was so nauseous, and out of breath, and in pain. Jack returned home from a case. My nerves shot up like a cannon. Jack walked in the bedroom to see me lying on the bed. "Mac you okay Jack asks," "Im I was so nauseous." "Mac, slow down buddy and tell me what's wrong." I'm pregnant" Mac says.

"Your What? OMG" Jack says. "I'm so happy for us," Jack says, hugging me "Thanks, man I say as I cringe in pain. After telling him I was pregnant, Jack and I lay in bed. Jack asked me if I got a scan of the baby. I told him no. I wanted to wait for you, Jack smiled and said, "I know I chose the right guy." I smiled. I knew Jack and I were gonna be fine.