ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 17

Start from the beginning

"I'm Klein toffle, 54 years old. Im part of the government working as their chief officer. Nice to meet you" for someone who is 54 years old Klein is very flawless. Scratch the wrinkles from stress.

"If I'm not mistaken. She's your sister?" Klein pointed towards yor.

"ah, yes. This is my sister, yor briar. she's my one and only family. And this is her family. Im very happy to meet my lover's father."
Yuri placed a hand on M/n shoulder.
Klein frowned at this and cleared his throat

"how long have you been together?" now that's where Klein's interrogation begins.
"We made it official 2 days ago..." yuri answered with no fear showing.
Klein raised a brow.

"and how long have you known each other?" Klein started to press further.
"we've known each other for 1 year now. And after a couple of dates in, we made it official." confident yuri was even though he lied.

"how much do you love my son?"
Yuri halted. Klein waits for an answer but sighs when he didn't receive one for 5 seconds.

"if you can't give me an answer then I don't app-"
"I love him this much..."
"What?"

Klein's words got cut off when yuri blurted something. He looks up and saw yuris hands extended like he was giving a big hug.

"I said, I love him this much! No, no words can describe my infinite feeling toward M/n! He's the one I want to spend my life with, the one I want to be with! Even if you don't approve of our relationship, I still and will try again and again to prove to you, I'm worthy to be your son's partner!" yuri shouted with pure sincerity. Although he blushed, his words made M/n also blush.

The forger family looks amaze.
'I knew you got this! Yuri!'
Yor secretly cheers for his brother.
'that's way different from how yuri first encountered our marriage...' Loid somehow feels very happy for the newly dated couples.
'waku! Waku!' anya also cheered for his uncle.

'I...' M/n thoughts swirl rapidly.
Comprehending what yuri just said.
'I...LOVE YOU TOO!' m/n felt his heart flutter and his stomach filled with butterflies dancing around.

"..." Klein was left speechless.
Yuri awaits for the words he's been waiting for Klein to say.
"heh, you amuse me. If you really love M/n then, who am I to refuse after you blurted out all kinds of words I've never thought that you will say."

"I'll approve of your relationship" those words made yuri and M/n jump in happiness.
"but" yuri and M/n stopped celebrating when they saw Klein lift a finger.
"my last question is..." Klein looks at yuri with the seriousness displayed on his face.
"yes sir?" yuri gulped.

"you haven't done it with my son yet right?"

Yuri was speechless. While M/n's face turned bright red.
"Father!" m/n yelled, clearly embarrassed by his father's careless mind.

"not yet"

Yuri said with seriousness plastered on his face. Yor looked at yuri and Klein with shocked faces while Loid looked at them in disbelief.
'what did scary uncle did to pretty man?' anya was confused at best.
All of a sudden, the room was filled with laughter. Both Klein and yuri burst into laughter.
"I like your attitude kiddo! None of
M/n's suitor had ever responded like that" Klein was laughing?

It was a rare sight for Loid and M/n to see Klein laughing out of his heart's content. I guess yuri is already in his father's circle.
"thank you, sir. Let's eat, shall we? We prepared delicious food!" yuri said. Leading Klein to the dining table.
"Please! Eat as much as you would like!" yor placed down a platter of chicken filled with delicious stuffing.
'I'm glad she didn't cook it. Otherwise, it would've been a roasted chicken. Literally' M/n thought.

All of them sat down at the table. And began to chow down.
.
.
.
After moments of eating. Klein decided to tell some stories he always tells. M/n already know what was about to happen so he tried to prevent him from telling any stories about his childhood.
"ah, that brings me back to when M/n was still a kid. Oh, how his face was filled with tears the first day he went to school alone-" M/n clasps Klein's mouth shut.
"a-ah! That's enough father! Why don't you eat more?!" M/n filled Klein's mouth with food.

"but- I haven't told them about that time you entered puberty-" M/n shoved a chicken in Klein's mouth.
"the chicken taste amazing isn't it?! Make sure to eat plenty!" M/n buckets with Klein who was trying to tell stories about him.
Yuri could only chuckle silently.
'they're very close' he smiled.

'M/n is so cute!'
.
.
.
"thank you for the food, I appreciate you letting me in your home." Klein bid his goodbye to the forgers.
"let me lead you outside father!"
"let me lead you to sir!"
M/n and yuri said together.
Klein smiled and nodded.

Once outside, yuri bid his goodbye while M/n hugged his father.
"Careful on the way. Thanks for taking your time out of your busy schedule just to come here" M/n smiled at Klein.
"Anything for my son. Don't forget to keep me updated okay? Don't stress yourself much."
"I can say the same to you. Old man!" M/n teased him.
"Well, this old man needs his sleep. So I'll be going now"
Klein pats M/n head and got inside his car. He waved goodbye to yuri and his son.
"wish you guys a good relationship! Oh, and yuri!" klein called out.
"If you ever made my son upset, I'll make sure to deliver your soul to satan himself" Klein glared at yuri
"I'll make sure that I won't! Not even a frown!" yuri shouted back. Klein nodded and He drove off leaving a puff of smoke.

"your father seems to take a liking to me... that's a good thing. At least he didn't hate me to the bone..." yuri sighed out.
"you did a great job today" M/n said hugging yuri close to him.

"hey, about what your dad said about me doing it with you..." yuri whispers in M/n's ears.
"NO!" M/n tries to break off his own hug but yuri had already picked him up and carried him inside the apartment.
"too late!" he swayed M/n in his arms in pure delight.
"you're allowed inside your apartment now right?" yuri asks. Going up the stairs like he's not carrying a full human in his arms.
"yes...? Why...?" M/n felt something was wrong. Like his not supposed to say what he said.

"then that's good news!" yuri reached M/n's floor and skipped over his apartment door.
He searches for his keys inside his pockets. His arm touched something cold and metallic. He inserted the key inside and twist it open.
"you're not really-" M/n's words got cut off when he got thrown on his bed. Yuri climbed on top of him and kissed him all over.

"I'll show you how much I love you~"