Prologue

Note: What they may be saying or happening won't be the same as the book or the movie.

There's a night where the moon is glaring red, furiously looking towards the vast world in peace. There is no sound in the area, except for the noise the wind left whenever it passed through the trees' leaves, and the noisy cry of insects and animals everywhere.

The place is grim with darkness. A small light on the house near the three standing figures gave them a slight vision of the area. Although, it seems like none of them are bothered by the dark.

As the wind passed by, the three individuals' clothes flutter while they look at a single basket that has a white fabric covering what's inside with a grimmer gaze, unbothered by the cold air touching each of their skin.

One individual, whose eyes seemed to be crying not long ago, began to speak, "Dumbledore, We'll leave this child here now?" He asked softly, compared to his gigantic self that is double the size of the other individual.

"Yes, Hagrid, Yes." The old man, who said to be Dumbledore spoke as he chuckled when he saw the existence inside the basket keeps to play on his long, white beard.

The other person who wear a witch hat, and the only woman in among the three, steps closer and looked at the tiny infant with a frown. "Isn't it better for us to raise him instead?" She asked and patted the infant's head.

"That won't do, Professor McGonagall, We've already discussed this matter. I know your feelings but this is much better for this child." Dumbledore said with a tint of sadness behind his words. Minerva McGonagall's lips thinned.

This boy doesn't need to know the title, 'the boy who lived'. However, they know that there will be a time when he will know about it, and about him. But for now, that'll be in the future far from now.

"They will live normally and grow with the help of them. They'll nourish this child and make them grow into a fine young man until they can finally know and understand things."

"I'm sure they will, he will." Professor McGonagall corrected as they began to walk towards the house in front of them.

Dumbledore placed the basket with the child inside of it in front of the house's door and knocked. He then left a paper with a single word in it that seems to be the child's name. Professor then took out a wand from her coat and placed the tip on the child's head.

"We won't be here to protect you, but this is the one I can do for you." She said then she flicked the wand lightly as a strong wind once again came forward leaving the child alone in the dark. With no former individuals with him.

The door of the house immediately opened and saw the child came from nowhere. They picked up the child and the story of the boy, who lived, and keeps on living, with a great but disastrous adventure awaits upon him, began.

11 Years later

"Fred! George! Ron! Cale! Weasleys! Wake up now! We'll go buy your stuffs!!" A loud yet fond voice woke all the people inside the house.

One reddish-haired kid immediately opened his eyes. Unlike his usual self, he's actually excited for today because they will buy all the cool stuffs for attending the prestigious witchcraft and wizardry Hogwarts school.

He immediately got up and shake the other person above the double-deck bed. "Cale! Wake up! We're finally buying our stuffs today! Aren't you excited?!" He said as he keeps tapping the other individual up.

That said individual, Cale, groaned in annoyance as he slapped Ron's hands to stop him from shaking him. "Shut up, I'm still sleeping can't you see??" He asked as a matter of fact.