Wish I Didn't Know

Wish I Didn't Know
Written by: Esaaaaayy
Epistolary Novel

A/N
Online

Tap to send

Is this story fiction?

Is there any trigger warning in this story?

Do you own the photos that are used?

Reader
Is this story fiction?
Sent.

Esaaaaayy
Hi!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission. Plagiarism is a crime.
Seen.

Reader
Is there any trigger warning in this story?
Sent.

Esaaaaayy
Warnings: strong language (mature language), and lots of emoji and meme.
Seen.

Reader
Is the cover of the story yours?
Sent.

Esaaaaayy
Yes, the image is mine and I drew it using Ibispaint X then used Canva for the texts.
Seen.

Reader
What does epistolary mean?
Sent.

Esaaaaayy
The term "epistolary novel" refers to the works of fiction that are written in the form of letters or other documents. "Epistolary" is simply the adjectival form of the noun epistle, from the Latinized Greek for letter. The letter as a written genre, of course, predates the novel itself.
Seen.

Reader
Do you own the photos that are used?
Sent.

Esaaaaayy
Unless otherwise stated, the photos I used are not mine and were used only for the purpose of portraying and telling a story. (May mga pictures ako (pics q and with friends) na ginamit ko here only for the sake of portraying and telling a story. Fiction po ito kaya wala iyong kinalaman sa novel, ksks.)

Please DM on Instagram: @Geyyuuu_ if you are the owner of the images I used and would like them removed or properly credited.
Seen.

Reader
Okiii! Thank you very much.

Esaaaaayy
Before you proceed, I just want to know where/how you found this story hehe, just comment! <3

Do you still want to start reading the story?

Yes      No

Reader
Yes!
Sent.

Esaaaaayy
You have selected yes, enjoy reading!
You reacted

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2023