- part 3

Warning: Mention of beating up, knife and attempted murder

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Warning: Mention of beating up, knife and attempted murder.

- 1st Person

Walking inside my suite, I felt drained, both physically and mentally. Having used snake-skin can make my body tired and worn out. Back when I was younger, I found out something that could make my skin resemble a variety of snakes, but it goes tire me out as I don't use it unless needed.

The time I first found out I could use it, I was being beat to a pulp. Literally and figuratively. Two dumb idiots thought it would be fun to give me a beating, though some nice people tried to help me, they were no help. One of the two idiots had pulled out a knife and was going to stab it right through my heart, I had felt myself being covered in rock hard scales. Constrictai scales.

From there on, I was respected in a way, but in a way of nobody and I mean absolutely nobody would bother me. Not even my own family, and I desperately needed some human contact at the time, but I had learnt to just keep it under my skin.

My uncle on the other hand always used to help me out with controlling my powers, by meditating on a totally sturdy pile of rocks to having to hold me breath under water for at least 10 minutes or so.

I sighed to myself, walking over to my balcony ledge, resting my hands upon the railing and reflected the fun times I had with my Uncle back in the past. I looked to the night sky, as I felt hypnotized just by the small sparkles in the dark blue and black canvas of the sky, as dark clouds his some of the glittery stars of the bunch.

"So uh... nice view am I right?" My head snapped over to my left where I had heard the voice of one of the Ninja. There in all his glory, was Cole Brookestone leaning against his own railing of his respective balcony.

"Hm. I suppose" I replied, shrugging to myself, as I looked back to the night sky. "Uhm... I never got your name." He chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck, seemingly eager to continue the conversation he had started.

"[Name], and before you say your name, don't even bother because I already know, so no need to worry Cole." I muttered, smiling warmly towards Cole. He stammered slightly under my gaze, as I saw slight confusion in his eyes.

"Ehm- of course you know my name! I'm sure you heard of my work as a Ninja!" He proclaimed, placing his hips on his torso, beaming proudly in himself, as his chin reached the sky.

"Oh um.. yeah sure, whatever makes you sleep at night." I accepted, as he seems quite proud in himself, as I could see his eyes practically sparkling. I must admit, if they do have face off with the stars in the sky to see who is more shiny, his eyes would win with no difficulty.

".. I gotta go to bed. I'm quite tired from today's challenge." I admitted, chuckling while I felt my eyes becoming droopy. The thought of Karloff screaming as he fell down the hole still haunts me, even if it happened about an hour ago.

"Oh yeah, sure! You go get your rest! Have a good sleep." He waved and smiled towards me with all the kindness I could ever imagine, and possibly even more. I felt a small smile graze my lips, as I waved back to him.

"Good night to you too! Have a good sleep!" I replied back before I entered my suite closing the door behind me, and walked straight to my bed and falling into it like a lifeless dummy, as I groaned in the silent room, letting sleep take over my mind and body.

"Just as a snake sheds it skin, we must shed our past over and over again - Gautama Budda"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Just as a snake sheds it skin, we must shed our past over and over again - Gautama Budda"

A/n: finally some cole interaction 👨‍🦲also sorry that this chapter was short, it just that i had no idea what else to do with your interaction with cole since this is sorta a filler chapter before the next part of 'Only one can Remain' so uh

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/n: finally some cole interaction 👨‍🦲also sorry that this chapter was short, it just that i had no idea what else to do with your interaction with cole since this is sorta a filler chapter before the next part of 'Only one can Remain' so uh.. keep an eye out for the next chapter. remember to drink water, eat food and sleep regularly, love ya 🫶

Word Count: 738