41. Grim Reaper

Both Namjoon and Jin were too stunned to process everything they heard right now. ‘Silly birds’ Jisoo said laughing.

‘I am warning you, if you want that girl back, stick to the original plan and don’t meddle in my ways’ the dangerousness in your ways made them stumble.

‘Since the queen is back, the story is going to be more interesting’ Joy said smirking at the brothers, before walking out of the room.
Both Joy and Jisoo went to do their jobs and you walked back to the palace. Suddenly you felt like someone was pulling you. That person pulled you towards the darkness, inside a room. As soon as the lights turned on you saw the owner of the hand, ‘Jungkook’.

For a moment you felt like you were with someone else. The memories of the greatest sin you ever committed started to rush into your mind. ‘Justin’ you muttered as you felt a sharp pain in your heart.
-
FLASHBACK,

After the death of Hart, Belinda decided to burn down the whole Harpies kingdom after killing each and every one who caused the death of her dear ones. In the kingdom, only a bird or a harpies can enter without any problem.

Because of the invisible shield that is protecting the kingdom it is hard to get inside without the help of someone from the inside. Since Belinda was a Harpies she can easily get inside and can help others to get inside too.

That night she went back to the Harpies kingdom, to kill Justin. The anger she had towards him for breaking the promise and causing the death of everyone around her didn’t let her wait for another day.
Since you are more powerful than any Harpies, it’s hard to defeat her. Belinda sneaked inside his house, into his room. Justin was taking a bath. He was naked in the pool filled with water and rose petals.

‘Are you doing well after betraying me?’ she asked as she walked inside. Justin grabbed a cloth and covered his lower body. He stood up from the water and walked towards her. ‘Are you alright?’ he asked with full of concerns.

Seeing his acting made her angrier. ‘Yes, Can’t you see the happiness in my eyes? I lost my parents, my brothers and the love of my life… what do I want more!’ Justin stepped back hearing the sarcasm.

‘Hera…. Listen’ before he could utter another words you stabbed him in his heart with a sword. He fell down, coughing blood. His blood that splashed on your face made your look more horrible. The pool started to turn colour by merging with his blood.
‘Hera is dead. I am Belinda, the grim reaper who assigned to take your life’ she said with grin on her face. You slowly bend down towards his level and watch him struggling for his life.
’Hera… remember, you are kind, caring and a good girl. You are not at fault for things that happened around you. I am sorry that I couldn’t save any of them, but I am glad that you are alive. I’ll forgive you, because…’ she didn’t let him complete. She slowly bit on his neck passing the venom. ‘Who are you to forgive me’ she yelled at him.

‘I… I love you…’ that was the last words that came out of his mouth. Belinda smiled devilishly, watching the dead body of Justin.
-
After that she went back to the snake’s palace and saw Mochi walking back forth in front of the palace. As soon as he spotted her, he rushed towards her and pulled her into a hug.

‘Where were you? What’s with all these blood?’ he asked, being panicked. ‘There is nothing to worry about’ she said and started to wipe the blood out of her face.

‘Hera, do you know what… It was Uncle Ernest, your father's friend who planned the whole killing that happened in the palace’ she stopped walking and raised an eyebrow.

‘Actually Justin informed me and Hart about Uncle Ernest’s plan and asked us to save you. He also helped with breaking protection shield to let us in. We three came inside together but when he heard the crying voice of your youngest brother he went towards the direction of that sound and asked us to find you.’ When Mochi finished talking Belinda widened her eyes.

‘Because of the all thing that happened to Hart, I couldn’t tell you this earlier. Now I heard that Uncle Ernest is going to take over the throne, we have to do something before that happens. Justin will help us from inside’ as soon as Mochi said those words she fell down on the floor.

‘Wasn’t it Justin who betrayed me?’ Hera muttered in a weak voice. ‘What are you talking about? It wasn’t him. From what I know, somebody saw you with Hart in the valley’ Mochi added.
Guilty started to take over her. Reality hit her hard, which made her more pathetic. She screamed in pain. Mochi tried to comfort her, but the tears didn’t stop falling.
-

Justin

Justin

_

PRESENT,

‘Hera, are you really a Lamia? Or am I seeing things? I can’t believe what I just heard’ Jungkook put a tight hold on your shoulder. You looked at him emotionlessly. ‘It’s true and you should stay out of this’ hearing you confessing, Jungkook felt like a sharp knife stabbed right through his heart.
‘Did I really brought a Lamia inside the palace? Did I really fall for a snake? Was it all fake?’ Jungkook couldn’t stop thinking.
‘Jungkook, stay out of this. I don’t want to kill you again’ you said before walking away.
_

Author's Note

Hey Guys, I hope you guys are doing well!
What do you think about Justin who looks exactly like Jungkook?

After knowing Hera's past, tell me...
If you were her who would you choose, Jungkook or Taehyung? Or would you choose revenge over love?

Let me know in the comments!

_

_