"She's not going anywhere with you," Leonardo growled. I could tell he was trying to maintain control of himself but the gold in his emerald eyes was slowing starting to appear.

"I don't think that's your call," Noah replied. It was so odd, people were always intimidated by Leonardo's presence. Noah stood his ground though. He looked so confident taking on someone that could kill him in two moves.

Leonardo narrowed his eyes just as Tyler stepped between them.

"Leo, come on," Tyler spoke as he placed a hand on Leonardo's shoulder, feeling the tension in the air, "it's not worth it."

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I wasn't worth exposing werewolves to a human. Leonardo brushed Tyler's hand off and released my arm. He walked away without another word. I knew I would have hell to pay later, but I had won this battle.

Juliet - 1 , Leonardo - 0

"You okay?" Noah asked as he looked me over.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied as I rubbed my arm. Leonardo's grip was like a vice. Sometimes I think he forgot that werewolf that hadn't shifted weren't nearly as strong as him.

Noah led me to his motorcycle and handed me a helmet before I climbed on behind him. 

"You don't have another one?" I questioned.

He chuckled, "trust me, I'll be fine. You ready?"

I wrapped my arms around his waist and he sped out of the parking lot. As we made our way down the road, I could vaguely make out shapes running through the forest. I knew they were members of the pack. Leonardo couldn't even trust me for one night. I felt a little better once we were in the city, knowing that they couldn't follow me. It would be a little strange to see a wolf strolling down a busy street. 

We arrived a short time later and Noah parked near the theater. I got off of his bike pulled my helmet off.

"Well you handled that well," he chuckled and he took the helmet from me. 

"What do you mean?"

"Most people find riding a motorcycle a bit scary the first time around."

I shrugged. I couldn't just tell him it was like riding on the back of a wolf. "I like it," I replied simply, "it's exciting."

We began walking towards the theater and Noah tried to explain what the movie we were going to see was about. 

"Hey Noah!" a voice called from behind us. I looked and saw three large males approaching us. They looked like Hollister models that worked out more than they breathed. I noticed the one that spoke had a tattoo on his arm that matched the symbol on Noah's necklace.

"Zack," Noah muttered, "what are you going here?"

"We had to visit your old man for some supplies. He's the best in the country you know," one of the others answered.

Supplies? What kind of supplies? Noah told me his dad was in a line of business, but he didn't really go into detail on what it was. If he was the best in the country at something, I probably would have been able to find it when I googled him. Maybe it was an obscure lacrosse stick shop or something like that. Something that only the pros would know about.

Zack glanced at me, "and who's this beauty?"

"Juliet," I spoke.

Zack smiled and held his hand out for me to take. "Nice to meet you Juliet, this is Kai and Dex. Little Noah here is our baby cousin."

I took his hand and winced slightly. I looked down and saw he was wearing a silver ring. Even though I hadn't shifted yet, because the werewolf curse ran through my blood, silver still irritated my skin. It just wasn't as much as a full-fledged werewolf. Hopefully Zack didn't notice.