. Epilogue 1 .

* 10 years later*

Brandon's POV:

"EVELYN COVER COME HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" I shouted making my daughter walk down the stairs with her hair a complete mess.

"Why haven't your done the dishes? I asked as I pointed a finger at the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Ugh dad come on pleaseeeeee can you not just do them." She said as she threw herself on the chair in the kitchen.

"Evelyn I swear on my fathers grave if you don't do this damn dishes I will ground you from your makeup." I said making her eyes widen and run to the sink to do the dishes.

"There he is." I said as I went over to kiss my husband.

"Dad why does dad have to make me do the dishes everyday can't you tell him not to pleaseee." Evelyn said to zinc making him roll his eyes and laugh.

"Evelyn you know you need chores you can't just always be free to do what you want." Zinc said making me smile.

"See your dad just never goes against me." I said as I kissed Evelyn's head.

"Ugh dad get off." She said making me laugh at how much she reminded me of myself.

"How does she act like you more and more everyday when she is adopted?" Zinc asked as he turned on the TV.

"Because she just mimicked my behaviour and not yours I said smiling.

"I already have to put up with one Brandon I don't need a girl version as well." He laughed.

Suddenly there was a knock at the front door making me get up and answer it.

"OH MY GOD SLAYYYY!" I said as I looked up and down at auroras outfit she wore a grey tight dress and heels even pregnant she still looked good.

"Hey I need to sit down like now." Aurora said as she wordless passed me and sits down next to zinc and speaks to him.

"Any word from Daisy?" I asked Teddy and he walked into the house.

"Nope I haven't heard from her for a whole year it's driving Aurora insane." Teddy replies. (Another hint to my new story )

"That's to bad I miss her man." I said.

"YAYYYYY!" I hear a little voice and laugh as Delilah runs into the room straight to Evelyn who picks her up and sits her on the kitchen counter next to her.

"At least Evelyn likes someone." I said laughing as I sat the other side of zinc.

"Ugh I miss Daisy so much James is going crazy at the pack house." Aurora said.

Me and zinc moves from the pack house 5 years ago when Evelyn was five.

Me and zinc adopted Evelyn when she was 3 years old. She is now 10 and a girl version of me.

Dramatic, fiery and rude. My daughter everyone.

"This baby needs to come out of me now it's been 8 months how long does it take?" Asked Aurora as she rubbed her stomach.

"You still don't know the gender?" I asked as I patted my lap for my cat dolly to come up on my lap.

"No Teddy wants to wait but I just want it out of me." Aurora said making me laugh.

"I can relate I carried Evelyn for 9 months to." I said making everyone laugh. I'm so funny.

"How's the teaching going?" Asked Aurora making me smile. I love talking about myself.

"We'll my students are pains but they are getting better at controlling their powers and they are on the next stage of their fire powers so yeah it's going good." I said as I petted dolly on the head.

I'm a teacher and I teach half breed witches who have the same fire power as me to control it I needed to learn all on my own and I think they deserve help, it was hard to get to where I am with my powers but I'm glad I'm here today and I couldn't be happier.

END OF CHAPTER