. Chapter 2 .

Aurora's POV:

This is weird. My best friend is a wolf. Like what the hell.

"Aurora?" I mean what kind of which craft is this? I thought to myself.

"AURORA!" I was jumped out of my thoughts as my mum looked at me which a questionable look on her face.

"Aurora why do you look so tired?" My mum asked me as she sit my little sisters cereal I front of her.

"Sorry mum I just hate getting up early for school." I lied as I took another bite of my toast.

"Bitch you can't lie to me so tell me what's wrong." Damn my mum knows me way to well it's scary.

"It's just school has been stressing me out and Teddy was helping me study for this up coming test last night and I'm just tired from that." I lied again but this time she brought it since I really did have an upcoming exam.

"Well I've always said if everything else fails become a stripper." I laughed at how my mum just openly said to her own daughter I can be a stripper.

"Don't tell our daughter that for fucks sakes or she'll actually do it." My dad said as he came into the kitchen and grabbed the toast that was on my plate and took a bite.

"Well I almost was after my fire fighting schooling almost failed on me and your dad definitely considered male stripping a few times before he took over granddads company and your aunty Jenna also considered stopping with me."

I smiled at how no matter what my mum always manages to make me laugh.

"Ok well I'm off to work I'll see you shit heads later." My mum said as she placed her fire cap on her head. Yes my mums a firefighter she is like an idol to me.

"Ok little chipmunk let's take you to school." My dad said to my baby sister as he picked her up out of her chair.

My baby sister is 5 and stared school this year, she goes to the same school as Teddy's brother Austin but the only difference is My baby sister Lana HATES Austin and Austin hates her. So you can imagine how fun family outings are.

"Remember to lock the house Aurora for gods sake a raccoon got inside the house last time." My dad said as he left out the front door.

I quickly cleared the table and pulled my jeans up as they were slightly to big for me and then grabbed my bag and left.

***

"Ok so remember no slacking on this assignment or else!" My other best friend Daisy said to me as she opened her locker and shoved her books inside.

"Ok ok jeez if I knew you were this bossy when it came to school projects I would of chosen a different partner." I rolled my eyes as we both started walking to our usual spot under the stairs where we always met Teddy and Brandon.

"Hey bitches!" Brandon said as he came up and hugged me and Daisy.

I looked towards Teddy to see him staring daggers at Brandon's head when he hugged me . Wtf?

"Hey you ok?" I asked Teddy as I stood in front of him.

"Oh yeah I'm cool Riley just asked me something." Teddy quickly said as he pulled me into a quick hug.