. Chapter 15 .

*Yes you freaky fucks there is a mature scene in this chapter so bloody get ready and play the song when I tell you :)*
Aurora's POV:

"Ok this is yours and Mr.Rovers room." Zinc says with a smile.

We had just dropped off Daisy and Brandon in there own rooms for the night and zinc had finally after a long hallway (that took us like five hole minutes to walk down) we had reached mine and Teddy's room."

We could of drove back to the hotel we booked but that was a whole Five ish hours away by car.

"Thankyou Mr. Clover we really appreciate your kindness." Teddy said with the fakest smile I have ever seen him do. I had to hold back my laugh at how fake his smile looked.

"Oh please call me Beta Zinc and of course! Only the best for our alpha." He smiled before walking off back down the hall.

"I don't like him." Me and Teddy both said at the same time which made me smile and
high-five him before walking into the huge room that we were staying in tonight.

The room was huge. It had a massive king sized bed pressed against the wall on the right and next to it was a huge wardrobe that was nailed into the wall.

The wardrobe had mirrors all over it, it was fancy as fuck.

There was a small chandelier hanging down from the middle of the ceiling and a huge window to the right of the bed that was opposite the door to the bedroom.

At the end of the huge bed was a small door that probably lead to a bathroom. This place was fucking massive.

"Damn wolves have class!" Teddy shouted with a small whistle as he walked around the room admiring the details of it.

"Good thing we packed a bag so we actually have a change of clothes for tomorrow and some clothes to sleep in." I muttered as I started to pull out my massive white T-shirt from my bag.

I usually only slept in massive baggy T-shirts and my underwear since all my huge T-shirts reached below my knees.

I then quickly pulled off my floral top leaving me in my bra and pulling the T-shirt over me.

I then quickly pulled my leggings down so I was now left in my huge shirt and nothing but my underwear under neath.

"Fuck do you have to be so god damn sexy?" Teddy's voice suddenly sounded from behind me. I won't lie I kinda forgot he was there.

"Jesus Christ you scared the fart out of me!" I said while sharply turning around on the heels of my feet to now be face to face with his gorgeous face.

"I'm struggling to fight back Riley from taking control." He says weakly as he bites his lip and trails his eyes down my body.

"Then don't fight it." I muttered so quietly that if he didn't have super natural hearing he wouldn't of heard me.

In a split second I felt a strong grip on my waist and purple eyes looking deep into my blue ones.

*start of mature scene*
*play song here*

"Fuck Aurora what are you doing to me?" Riley mutters as he lifts me up and throws me down onto the soft king sized bed.