"Was she possessed?!" Tonowari accused.

"No! She isn't well!" Neytiri lied, she was quick to cover my back. Jake hurriedly tried to wake me up, he opened my eye lids and tapped my face. He looked at Neytiri in the corner of his eye. She then began to think of something to quickly say.

"What's the matter with her?" Tonowari demanded.

"It's the witch leaving her body!" Someone in the crowd yelled.

"Shut it!" Ronal snapped back at them.

"You've worked her up! She's fainted!" Neytiri yells, hissing at everyone.

"Let me take her inside please! The doctor says she might have a fever coming on" Jake begged.

"Fine take her away, but I want her watched!" Tonowari says. Jake then picked Y/n's avatar up and carried her away quickly.

He rushed to the family hut with his family close behind. He got in and leaned down with Y/n in his arms.

"Come on Y/n wake up!" He panicked.

"Has she gone?" Lo'ak asked.

"I think so" he says, shaking the empty shell of an avatar around.

"You just have to trust her on the other side now" Neytiri says.

"Right...alright. Neteyam can you tell the others she's fine but sick?" He asks.

"Of course Sir" he says then hurries out. Jake checked her eyes again.

"Yeah she's been woken up" he says. He looks worriedly to Neytiri who gazes back at Y/n's avatar.

..........

"HUUHHH!" I gasp out in a panic. I look around to see the link bed roof still on me. Then it springs open, air gusting to my face.

"Dad! I was two minutes away from being burned at the stake!" I complain, scolding him for the emergency distruption. He swings the metal frame off me without saying anything.

"Dad?" I ask, getting anxious all over again.

"Get up quick!" He hushes. Max is running around the place too, hiding vital technology and notes.

"Why what's happening?" I ask, my voice quivering and my heart beating faster.

"Go, hide in here quick!" He says, dragging me off the bed and across the room. He pushes some double doors open and drags me to a closet. He lets go of me and throws the doors open as quick as he can and slides the back board out the way.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask again.

"They're here" he says. I could sense the fear in his voice, he was almost trembling. His hands were shaking and it made me panic more if even he was in a state like this. He pulled me in the small refined closet and pushed me back until I was in the secondary compartment. It was the emergency exit that was hidden. It lead to a corridor that would take me to the back of the building. I looked at him and he looked at me for a moment. Tears were in his eyes.

"Dad...?" I whispered.

"I love you" he quivered. He gave me the 'I see you' sign and slid the back door infront of me. The heavy metal shuddered and roared. I watched him through the airholes before he shut the closet doors.

...

Everything was dark and silent. All I could hear was my own heart beat and my deep condensed breaths puffing against the metal. I swallowed and tried to calm myself.

*BANG BANG BANG*

I jumped and my breathing became more erratic. My heart was pounding. I squeezed my eyes shut.