Dia De Los Padres

Start from the beginning

Gerald: "Man, I can't wait for the Parents' Tournament. It's gonna be a blast; sack races, egg tosses, that gladiator triathlon thing"

Luna: (walks up to the Boarding House door) "Yeah, I don't think I wanna go, though."

Gerald: (surprised) "Huh? Why not?"

Luna: "Everyone's gonna be there with their parents. And my parents are..."

Gerald: "What, are you crazy? Your mom is a karate master. Your dad can bench-press 210 pounds. They're the coolest parents and Grandparents I know. You guys will kick butt, Luna."

Luna: "All the same. I hope Mami and Papi forgot about the Parents' Tournament."

The Sunset Arms' Living Room.

Maria: (exercises while wearing a karate gi) 90, 91, 92,..."

(It is revealed that Maria is on Manolo's back who is doing push-ups while she is meditating)

Kitchen
"What are they doing?" Asked Alma about the Sánchez patriarchs while helping prepare dinner in the kitchen.

"They're getting ready for the parents' day tournament" Julieta answered while cooking.

Pepa:(mashing potatoes) "What's that?"

"It's a big school picnic where the students and their parents compete in games" answered Angelina cutting vegetables with her son on her back.

Alma: "I see. How... interesting. Are all the children competing?"

Zita: "If they want. the other grades are joining but they'll most likely go to the booths"

Alma: "They are safe? Right?"

Julieta: "Don't worry mamá They have first aid tents for any injuries"

Acacia: "And the children will be fine"

Living room
Manolo: 100! Okay, Maria, you can get off me now. (sees Luna come in) Hey, Lulu! Can't wait to take on the young blood at Parents' Tournament weekend tomorrow. Right, mí amor?

Maria: (bows) Hai!

Luna leaves the room and sees Miguel sitting alone thinking.

Luna's Room the kids are having another sleepover.
Luna is in bed, looking at a picture of her family including Miguel's parents in her hands. Knocks are heard at her door. She places the picture in a drawer and lies down.

Miguel: Come in.

Grandpapí comes in as he walks to the bed. Grandpapí: "So, where'd we leave off? Oh, that's right, your mom and dad made it out of the jungle alive"

(Layla) Lala: (sensing her cousins' distress) Grandpapí, can we skip the story tonight?

Grandpapí: (gasps) What? Are you sick or something? (places his hand on their heads) You're sure you don't want a story?"

Luna: "Yeah. We're sure. We just want to go to sleep"

Grandpapí: (realizes) Oh! I get it! Pretty nervous about the competition, huh? Well, don't worry, Kids. We'll strike fear and terror in the hearts of your little classmates! (laughs while Luna shuts her eyes)

Park

Mirabel and her family are setting up their tables with food. Even Zano is helping them. Angie is feeding baby Jacob (Jac-Jac) Acacia and Ignácio are helping set up a tent for shade. While Alma and the little ones listen to Bruno and Camilo's rat stories. All members are wearing a t-shirt that says go (family last name) each one in their color.
Green for Bruno. Yellow for Pepa. Blue for Julieta. Red for Sánchez.