Ru curved her lips up as if understanding every bit of what arohi said and nodded her head..

Fir yaha kaise aaye... (How did they come here?) Ru asked.. all curious...

Itne dur udke?? Thakthe nahi kya...?? Aur inhe kaise pata chala yeli aana hai?? Inko kaise root malum hai??Inke pass bhi Taps(maps) hai kya?? Aur kitne din ude honge?? Agar udthe udthe bhook lagaya toh?? Kalna kaise khayenga??( how did they come here?? Flying?? How did they know we will be here??? How did they know the root? Did they have maps too??? While flying if they were hungry what did they eat ???) Ru bombarded Arohi with her questions not letting her speak...

Arohi bit her teeth..Which question she should answer she wondered...Out of all why did she choose Zoo..This was the mere starting off it...Arohi said in her mind and sighed...

As much as she enjoyed it...she feared that Ru will ask her this now in ever cage for every animal....She sighed...No Arohi Bachi hai..You have to patient..She is just curious to learn and you cannot get tired of her questions...she got determined and smiled at her little one...

Arohi pointed her hands to a guard standing a bit far and whispered to Ru's ears.... You see that uncle... Ru nodded her head up and down like a doll... He brought it from South America So that Ru could see.... Ahhhh... Ru opened her mouth and closed it with her little fingers all surprised....

Sachiiiiiiiiii Ru asked dragging her syllables...

Muchi.... Arohi slightly touched her rose...

Ru immediately ran to the guard and Arohi followed her all confused....Ru gently pulled the trousers down to grab his attention.... The Guard looked at her confused...thank you... yeh bird yeha lane ke liye...yeh na meri favorlate bird hai... Ru said..

The guard looked at Arohi and understood ...and smiled at Ru and said Wecome and Ru ran back to her Mom...

This was just one part or one cage...Wherever and Whenver there was aboard explaining things Ru would start her train of questions, while Arohi answered her patiently...

And they eventually came near the cage that had bats..... Chamkadad ... Arohi read the hindi translation....

Yeh toh film mein bagga dete haina.... Ru said...(In films they shoo them off na)...

Ru's words echoed in Arohi's mind and she remembered her conversation with Neil before she fell for him..The one she had near the stairs... When she said... Chamkadads ko toh bagate haina ghar se....And he replied.. Chipkali ko bhi to bagathe hai...Ghar se... Her eyes welled up...and yet the memory of him made her smile...

Arohi quickly wiped her tears... They are mostly blind ...but have sharp ears... Arohi read the board..

Isliye shayad you heard my inner voice...Isliye you heard more than what was said and understood , Neil??? Arohi murmured....and quick tear fell on the ground...

Mumma ...Mumma...batao na...yeh kya kartha hai... Ru's voice made to come out of her thoughts..She adjusted herself and explained her ...Ru...while she was choking on every word of hers...

After a while Arohi got back to normal and smiled...She was determined to make this vacation a memorable one for her Ru...

They had taken the whole tour of the Zoo..and while they were in the half of it, Ru got tired So Arohi had to carry her on her hips...all the time ...letting her down once a while...

They had a great time exploring and learning and eat a good lunch. Arohi fed her with her hands ..and Ru even got her favourite cold drink...

They got all tired and sat to get some air...and relax...and there was a man who was selling masks of animals..tigers...lions....

Ru saw it and got excited and asked her mumma..

Arohi smiled a yes..and took her purse...

Do denaa.. Ru said to the shop keeper...

Arohi was terrified Ab mask pehneke ghumna padega kya??? She wondered..

Ek mere liye aur ek Abhir ke liye my new friend Ru said making her come out of her stupid thought..

Arohi smiled and immediately bought her two masks...

Ru immediately wore the tiger and Roooroooo she moved her fingers like claws...and tried frightening her mother...

Arohi too acted and went back in fright...

And they both giggled.....

But a thought came to arohi she decided to tell her Ru that her new friend is actually her brother......

Ru...I need to talk .. Arohi said slowly...

Not now Matashri...abhi main bahut tired hoon....baat nahi kar sakti sorry.. she said as if ordering her...

Arohi smiled .....Teek hai.... and took her in her arms and started to walk.

Back here...

Aapne suna aksharaji..apke bade paper me kya kaha....uss raat?? Aapki behen Arohi se shaadi karne ke liye bol rahe hai....(did you listen aksharaji to what your bade papa said that night,, he wants me to marry your sister Arohi!!!) Abhinav said....
Isme galat kya hai...iss tarah app abhir ke zindagi main bhi honge ...aur ru ko bhi papa mil jayega...(what's wrong in this...you can stay in Abhir's life and ru can get a papa) abhimanyu said...

***************
What are the birlas and Goenka's brewing.....?!?full story in next part

How did you like this part....

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up...

And in the serial they give abhinav dialogues like main apko apki manzil tak le jaunga...meaning i will take you to your destination...like what?!? Even are they going to show and write for abhinav is just saddening just to reunite abhira ...