Index lll episode 6

Start from the beginning

"Oh?" Yoshikawa immediately targets those words, because this is someone rather high up in the city and none of them do anything without a reason, not a single damn one of those fucks.

"He had better not put you two in danger or he's going to have a fucking army to deal with, I swear to god." Yomikawa threatens, already coming up with plans to perhaps take this person out without anyone finding out.

"Misaka thinks she remembers which day this is, says Misaka Misaka, finally happy to see what it was like from another view since she did not get to see everything." Last Order indeed looks focused, but not eager like they were expecting, which makes those not there wonder what this day was like.

"An interesting approach, he's trying to make you think he's nice and willing to help, despite everything." Index can already tell that the man has a plan that the albino is being moved for.

"Don't get fucking hurt, bitch." Heaven sighs, already getting the feeling that tells him there's no point.

"He had better not harm a hair on your damn head or I will find a way to bring execution back as a fucking punishment and nothing else will satisfy me." Mikoto's eyes are almost glowing with her power, sparks firing off everywhere along her body.

"Surely he's not actually expecting you to not understand exactly what he is doing, right? What the fuck is wrong with this city?" Touma bemoans, almost wanting to tug at his hair, a bad habit of his, but he manages not to, instead watching closely to see what happens next.

"Oh, I fucking forgot bout this." Accelerator deadpans, because there were some things you remember and some you don't, he just remembers the information of the threat, not much else. 

A panicked, small gasp escapes the teen, as he looks at the phone from the corner of his eyes, clearly already worried and planning how to interfere with the threat. Last Order slumped on a table, the girl from before sitting across from her eating ice cream. "By the way, whatever happened to the lost child?" The girl is clearly worried, body language and looks telling that, despite the giant ice cream she has in front of her. "Is your crazy hair still getting all those tickling feelings or did they go away?" Last Order is clearly pouting at the table, an empty glass with ice resting in front of her. "Misaka doesn't have crazy hair, answers Misaka Misaka, as she starts to wither from exhaustion." The small girl starts to kick her legs under the table, a small contemplative hum leaving her. "I'm pretty positive they were wandering around here earlier, says Misaka Misaka-" The tiny girl shakes her head. "-but then they went somewhere else, she added, still tired from all that walking she did."

"Aww, that gasp was fucking so telling! Last Order, can you actually track him?" Yoshikawa had no idea that was a thing.

"This Misaka is part of a network like all the others, and Accelerator is part of the network as well, or else he would not be able to use his powers, so Misaka can track him, explains Misaka Misaka, happy to help find her guardian since he always wanders away." Last Order looks so damn proud of herself, arms crosses over her chest.

"I wish I had something that let me track Index." Touma sighs heavily, because the number of times she's managed to buy some food or another that almost got him in trouble are getting way too high.

"Why are you calling him a child?" Index asks, because it's extremely clear that Accelerator himself is older than her, as well as much more experienced, yet she still calls him a child.

"I can't blame her. Accelerator might be a 15 year old with a lot of experience and having seen some of the worst of humanity, but he is still very much like a child in other things, albeit an emotionally stunted one." Yomikawa wishes she had been able to find and protect him before he'd been grabbed, or given up if that's the case, but she loves him as he is as well.