james hetfield} the movie date -💓

James hetfield story set in 1991/the black album era

Sitting in a half dark room and watching a film on a big screen with other random people was never you're first idea for a date, but today you guess it was, James decided to take you out to go see a new movie, point break, you were looking forward to it of course, because you got to see james, not a day in 4 years of dating james you hadn't wanted to not see him, but movies.. werent you're favourite date option.

Snap back to reality you were already in james's car going to the theatres, "you excited babe?" He smiled placing his hand on you're thigh and gently caressing his thumb across it.

"Yeah, yeah i am" you smiled not wanting to disappoint him.

"Great, so am i" he smiled.

A small car ride you were already there, no way you could tell james you didn't want to watch the movie, he had already paid for the two tickets and gotten popcorn!

You walked into the room, the movie was already starting he grabbed you're hand and leaded you to some free seats up the back of the theatre, there was basicly no one there so why couldn't you guys go up the front more?, "james why are we so far back?" You grumbled, agleast if we're going to see a movie pick good seats you thought to yourself.

"Shh" a group of teenagers shushed you from the other side of the theatre.

James sat down and tilted his head next to him for you to sit down, you sat down next to him and slightly smiled.

You were at the very back corner, distanced from everyone else.

As you were thinking to yourself you quickly got snapped out of you're thoughts by a gunshot from the movie it scared the absolute shit out of you, it made you jump.

"You alright"James furrowed a brow as he whispered in you're ear, his voice sent shivers down you're spine, you just nodded and started to watch the movie, james had his hand on you're thigh like always.This felt different his hand slid up and down you're thigh slolwy, it was making you feel needy, like you wanted him right then and there.

30 minutes into the movie

You were staring at the screen with boredom, you didn't like this movie very much, you let out a small sigh as you sat up in you're seat a little bit and put you're leg over the other.

"I can tell you're bored, you could agleast make it look like you're watching the movie" his deep voice echoed through you're ears slowly, "im fine james" you smiled and kissed his cheek.

You turned you're attention back to the movie, His hot breath was running down you're neck each breath he took, it made you want him even more, he didnt move, his breath was spreading wildly down you're neck he began to kiss you're neck and leave small marks behind, a small quiet moan left you're lips.

He grabbed you're chin and whipped you're face around to his, "be quiet my love" he snarled queitly and smashed his lips into you'res.

You're tongues were exploring each other's mouth the experience was what you needed, but now you needed him more than ever...

His hand slowly ran down you're thigh to the rim of you're skirt and fiddled with it "please james" you whimpered into his ear.

"Ill be back, stay here" he grunted and got up, he left you sitting there more needy than ever.

A minute or two later he came back with a large cup of coke he took a sip and set it down and focused back on the movie, he left you there and came back like nothing had happend.. james was always teasing you like this but usually he would of started again by now but he didn't...

He took another sip of coke and placed his hand back on you're thigh and squeezed it a little bit, it sent shivers up you're leg you wanted him to bad now, if he didn't do something soon, you would.

Just as you were about to do something with this situation his hand slid up you're leg and started to rub you're clit through you're underwear.

A small gasp left you're mouth as he sped up his pace of making figures of 8.

His eyes were set on the movie still as he rubbed harder and fast each circle he rubbed, He then moved you're underwear and circled even harder, you covered you're mouth to stop the moans escaping from you're mouth, without a warning he pumped two fingers inside you a loud gasp left escaped you're mouth, you could tell the kids in the theatre had heard what just happend.

James pounded harder into you every time "j-james im close" you whimpered into his ear as you rested you're head on his bicep, he pumped even harder, and harder, you could feel you're climax slowly build up, "james i-im about to" you slightly moaned into his ear queitly, he quickly pulled out "what the fuck" you slapped his arm.

"finish yourself on me" he demanded and glanced at his thigh and back at you, a big smirk washed over you're face as you stood up and sat on his thigh, you slowly grinded forward and back while looking at him.

He grabbed you're waist a helped you grind harder against him, he leaned in close "you're such a good girl, doing what you're told" he whispered in you're ear, a small moan left you're mouth as james covered it.

"Don't make a sound you little whore" he smirked and watched you.

You went faster as you felt you're climax build once again, "im about to" you moaned in his hear and wrapped you're arms around his neck and rested you're head on his, he slowly nodded and you came right there and let out a whimper into his mouth.

"Such a good girl" he smirked and went back to pounding his fingers inside of you.

"James" you moaned into his ear, he pulled out and looked as his cum coated fingers and sucked his finger getting all you're juices...

He smashed his lips against you'res and began to kiss you.

"Ill finish you later" he whispered seductively in you're ear as he focused back on the movie.

A/N: I just cringed so hard at that if y'all like it i will keep it but if yall are cringing aswel TELL ME i beg of you anyways who should i do next ;)
(doesnt have to be smut can just be a cute lil imagine, also that my first smut so it aint good...)