⤿ 76 | a pretty party !

Start from the beginning

and because taehyung was looking into jinhee's eyes, he could tell jinhee was now staring at his lips. sure, taehyung didn't have to ask jinhee if he could kiss her but he was aware that jinhee had never kissed anyone in her life before—it was pretty obvious.

taehyung knew she never dated anyone, and he recalled how she had publicly announce to the whole group that she had never kissed anyone in her life when she was arguing with jungkook about who gets more bitches a while ago, he wasn't sure when though.

and because taehyung had always been thoughtful, he didn't want to assume jinhee would want him to kiss her, even though she just told him he fucking likes him.

the thought of that alone, it made him want to smile widely again like a fucking teenage boy in love. it was just so refreshing—like a different emotion other than the suffocating ones he had been feeling for so long.

jinhee's eyes were on his eyes again.
'why did you have to ask? now i'm fucking embarrassed to say my answer—wait! i didn't mean as in like yes, i want you to kiss me i'm just really shocked right now like you always throw those one-liners that completely throw people off and—okay fuck i just embarrassed myself even more—'

her rambling was cut short by taehyung gently tugging her forward, and because jinhee wasn't expecting it at all, her body was slightly pulled forward as her face was literally now inches away from taehyung's.

taehyung's eyes that were full of ardour and adoration was staring straight in jinhee's eyes—that somehow had stars in them. maybe it was the stars from above reflecting off them, taehyung didn't know, all he knew was that jinhee's eyes were fucking pretty.

his eyes trailed down to jinhee's lips again—they were pretty too. 'is that a yes?' his words rolled off his tongue in the soft whisper, as his eyes went back to her eyes.

'i've never kissed anyone before.'
jinhee whispered back. they were so close—too close, that they could hear each other's words even if they whispered, as well as each other's hearts drumming rapidly against their own chest.

'i know, i'll guide you.'
taehyung reassured, his eyes now filled with anticipation for her answer.

'you will?'

taehyung nodded, his eyes shamelessly looking at her lips again.

'then yes.'

'yes what?'

'yes, you can kiss me.'

and the last thing jinhee saw was taehyung smiling at her answer, before he leaned in, both their hearts beating rapidly against their ribcage, as taehyung closed the distance between them even more.

jinhee was feeling an entire zoo in her fucking stomach, as she thought about how her hands were probably fucking sweaty and clammy right now and how taehyung's hand was still intertwined with hers. but her thoughts were immediately cut off as she felt her eyes close, and then the sensation of taehyung's lips on her own.

his lips were warm, soft, tender, and tentative. it was everything and yet nothing that jinhee had ever imagined—not that she had ever imagined herself kissing kim taehyung but, you know.