Ch 2: Playdate

In this chapter Sasuke has a playdate with Neji, Choji, Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru, Shino, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, Ino, Sakura, and Hinata, and his cousin Kyle.

Kyle will be Sasuke's, and Itachi's cousin in this story, Naruka will still be Naruto's daughter when he's all grown up, and Sasuke Jr will still be Sasuke's oldest son in this story some of Sasuke's kids in my other Naruto, and Boruto stories will be in this story to.

2 Years later, Itachi, Kurama, and Deidera are now 14-years old, and Naruto, and Sasuke are 9-years old, and Korrina is 2-years old, and I gave Sasuke, and Itachi little sister to, her name is Melanie Uchiha, and she's also 2-Years old.

9-year old Sasuke's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my 2-year old sister Melanie Uchiha telling me to wake up.

It's too early to get up. I said trying to go back to sleep.

You have school big brother. Melanie said while pulling my blankets off me.

Okay, okay I'm up, now get out of my room so I can change out of my pajamas. I said as I got out of bed.

Okay, I'm gonna go wake up big brother Itachi for school to. Melanie said then ran out of my room.

I walked over to my dresser, and changed into my black T-shirt, and black pants, then I put my Black socks and black shoes on, grabbed my backpack with my school stuff, and went to the kitchen.

Good morning Sasuke, eat your breakfast. Mom said then gave me my breakfast.

Good morning mom. I said then sat down, and started eating breakfast.

Good morning little brother, good morning mom. Itachi said then sat down next to me, and started eating his breakfast.

Good morning Itachi. Mom said then sat down, and started eating.

After breakfast me, and Itachi got on the school bus, sat down together, and waited for Naruto to get on the school bus with us so we can talk to him.

Hey there's Naruto, and Kurama, they're getting on the bus now. Itachi said as Naruto, and Kurama walked towards us.

Hi Sasuke, hi big brother Itachi. Naruto said then sat down between me, and Itachi.

Hey Itachi my cutie. Kurama said.

Hey little brother Naruto, hey my handsome Kurama. Itachi said smiling.

Hi Naruto, his big brother Kura. I said then me, and Naruto hugged each other.

Naruto you forgot your packed lunch. Minato said as he gave Naruto his packed lunch.

Thank you dad. Naruto said as he took his packed lunch.

After Minato got off the school bus, the bus driver continued driving to the school.

Why do you always sit with those two Naruto? Kiba asked making Naruto frown.

Leave him alone Kiba, he can sit wherever he wants to sit. I said then grabbed Naruto's hand.

You can't stop me from talking to Naruto. Kiba said in a grumpy voice.

Does Naruto ever talk to anyone besides you Sasuke? Itachi asked.

No, Naruto won't talk to anyone besides me, and you, and big brother Kura. I said.

I just want to be Naruto's friend but he won't talk to me. Kiba said.

I h-have a h-ard time tr-trusting p-people. Naruto said studdering again.