Jealousy - Bellamy and Clarke

Jealousy

"So what Bellamy? We just sacrifice raven to the grounders" Clarke argued.

"Sounds good to me" Bellamy replied.

Clarke scoffed.

"No we are not killing raven Bellamy, she's the key to contacting the ark and us being saved" Clarke bickered as she tried to walk away.

"You mean you being saved" Bellamy pointing out.

Clarke turned around.

"What the hell are you talking about" Clarke asked now annoyed with Bellamy.

"Once the ark gets here all of us will be locked back up, back to being criminals but not you. Your the princess of course you'll be saved.
Not the rest of us" Bellamy yelled at Clarke.

Clarke looked toward Bellamy with bitterness in her eyes. Clarke turned away, walking out and back to her tent.

"Hey Princess" Finn called out.

Clarke looked over.

"Come on! help set up for untiy day" Finn said with a wink.

Clarke chuckled as she ran over to help Finn and the others.

Bellamy watched as Clarke ran off with Finn. Bellamy didn't like Clarke or agree with her decisions but whenever she was with another guy like Finn, he couldn't help but be jealous.

At night.

After a few hours of setting up camp, nightfall hit.

"WHO WANTS TO REALLY PARTY FOR UNTIY DAY!" Jasper called out with a massive tin can of moonshine.

Everyone cheered rushing over to grab a drink.
After everyone had gotten their drinks that's when the fun began...

After the rush was over for the moonshine, Bellamy stepped up to get a drink. As Bellamy took a sip of his drink he had saw Finn and Clarke laughing with each other while Clarke rested her head on Finns shoulder. Bellamy leaned back on the table, watching them.

"Out of all people I would think you would be drunk by now instead of watching Clarke's every move" Murphy said taking a sip of his drink.

Bellamy looked over at Murphy surprised at first before looking back at Clarke.

"Don't you have somewhere to be"Bellamy hissed

"Well I guess I could go get wasted with those idiots and play never have I ever but, No not really" Murphy replied.

Bellamy didn't respond he continued to watch Clarke closely while taking a sip of his drink.

"Don't you both hate each other with your guts, if so I don't understand why your so worried about who she's talking too" Murphy said.

Again, Bellamy didn't respond, his eyes were locked on Clarke. That's before he had saw Raven sit by the fire with the others, as soon as she would come around Finn would back away from Clarke, like he was embarrassed to be seen with her.

"Something is off about that guy" Bellamy said to Murphy.

"Yea I guess, I mean, that girl haircut he has going on so I would imagine" Murphy replied.

That's when jasper called out for a drinking game and people started to gather around, including Octavia. Raven stayed only because of Finn, Bellamy noticed walking over towards the fire.

"Aye Bellamy where you going?" Murphy asked.

"Here I thought we were having a bro moment" Murphy sighed as he followed.