Glugg runs through a door on the other side of the room.

Y/N: Get back here!

I run after Clugg who tries to escape down a hall. I catch up with him in a room but end up trapped in an energy cage. I see Dr. Gurgula in the middle of multiple dissection tables.

Y/N: Gurgula?!

Dr. Gurgula: Clugg... you didn't foolishly lead na interloper directly to us, did you?

Clugg: I, uh... uhh... ahh... um...

Dr. Gurgula: I ask only as a formality... I already know the disappointing answer.

Clugg: I'm sorry, human, but this is what I thought was best for the cosmos! You just don't under--

Dr. Gurgula pulls out a gun and shoots Clugg through the head.

Dr. Gurgula: Now the question is what do we do with you? ...You're the Bounty Hunter Clugg manipulated into wiping out the G3 correct? Well, i already know the answer... Well, I'm interested. You're human. I have a very specific interest in humans. Would you mind if I cut you open an took a look inside?

Y/N: Fuck you!

Kenny: What's going on here?

Dr. Gurgula: Oh, my apologies. I'm Dr. Gurgula... Maybe you've heard of me. I'm, sure you Gatlian friends have... I am responsible for the virus that wiped out their entire race... Nothing personal, of course. I simply thought they might be the key to my research... and when they weren't, well, what did it matter to me... what happened to them?

Kenny: You're a monster!

Dr. Gurgula: I'm a scientist... And I'm going to be the first being in existence to unlock the secrets of the universe. You... Human... Did you know your species has a very unique brain structure? And do you have the slightest inkling as to what is means? No, of course not... Therein lies the irony... Your special little brains hold a million wonder secrets, and yet you can't even comprehend of them yourself. Much like a jar, unable to fathom it's own contents... You'll forgive me for beaking the jar to get at what's inside, won't you?

Y/N: I'm going to kill you!

Kenny: We're not gonna let you get away with this you FUCK!

Dr. Gurgula: Oh yeas you are... And I can't allow any amount of my work here to be compromised... I hit the kil switch and wiped all my data the second I detected your presence back here... Good thing I've already gotten what I need. And as for you, well... I heard you already did your part in stopping Garmantuous and the G3... Well done, Bounty Hunter... You humans really do continue to impress me... Please watch your step on the way out... These experiments are very delicate.

Dr. Gurgula warps himself out and the cage deactivates.

Gus: Son of a bitch!

Sweezy: That Fucker!

Creature: This is not the ending we wanted.

Kenny: What do we do after all that?

Scarlet: Let's just head home.

Y/N: (Sigh) Good idea.

I leave the room and go to the area where all the humans were lounging but find it empty except for Minerva.

Y/N: Minerva?

Minerva: I found Clugg's records and cam quickly as possible. Although judging mby your expression, it wasn't fast enough.

Y/N: Did you know about this?

Minerva: No. Am I right to assume Clugg's dead?

Y/N: Yes.

Minerva: Well, at least he won't be getting that seat on the council. I did you the favor of properly rounding up those you teletported here. Those that didn't die at least. They'll be given proper care and safety. We'll get Earth back up and running again. Then I'll send everyone back. For now, just head home. You got people waiting for you.

Y/N: I will. See you later, Minerva.

Minerva: Take care.

I punch in the return code into my warp device and head home. I find Lucy waiting for me in front of the Bounty 5K.

Lucy: Y/N, I got a message from Minerva. What happened?

I didn't say nothing and just hugged her. I put the Gatlians, Knifey, and Scarlet away and just stayed in my room. Lucy comes and manages to cheer me up. We had another "bonding session" and lied naked as we did after returning from the party Gene and Yuri planned.

Y/N: I can't believe I played into Gurgula's hands. I literally handed over those people to him.

Lucy: You couldn't have possibly known that Gurgula was in on this. And you can't save everyone. But at the very least, you made things better than they were before.

I smile a little from Lucy's words.

Y/N: Thanks Lucy.

Lucy: Any time. Now let's go to bed. We'll have a lot of work ahead of us.

Y/N: I can't wait. I love you, Lucy.

Lucy: I love you too, Y/N.

Me and Lucy kiss as we hold each other in our arms. We soon fall asleep as we still embraced each other.