Rumble in Dreg Town

Y/N POV:

I was outside the house and hosing the Bounty Suit down. I already let it marinate in whatever was left of the Goop for too long. After a few minutes, I turn off the hose so the suit can dry. Good thing it's warm outside.

Lucy: Y/N, I got lemonade for you.

Y/N: Thank you.

Lucy hands me the lemonade and I drink it.

Y/N: Wow, this is good.

Lucy: Thank you. It's been a while since I made one and I was worried I lost my touch.

I kept drinking the lemonde until the cup was empty.

Y/N: So, you and Gene were partners?

Lucy: Used to. Then a bounty went bad and I was on my own for a while.

Y/N: He said you were one of the best bounty hunters that lived.

Lucy: That was a while ago. Look, I still don't like where you're going with this career. But if you think it's the only way you can save your race, then I'll help.

Y/N: Thank you Lucy.

Yuri opens the window and talks to me.

Yuri: Big brother, Gene said that before you take on the rest of the Cartel, you really should get a jetpack upgrade for your suit.

Y/N: Okay, but where do I get a jetpack upgrade?

Yuri: Gene said you can get one at Mr. Keeps. And Jorb texted me the same thing.

Y/N: Jorb texted you?

Yuri: Yeah, it was during your Krubis bounty. He figured it'd be best to play nice with Normans.

Y/N: We're not actually Normans.

Gene (Yelling): Just go with it. It'll help.

Lucy: I'm having really mixed feelings living here. Nice to have a place without a scumbag landlord, but Gene is always on the damn couch.

Y/N: I should go get that Jetpack. Yuri, please keep Scarlet and Lucy from killing Gene please.

Yuri: I will, be careful.

I grab the Gatlians and head to Mr. Keep's pawnshop. I enter the shop and see Jorb on his phone like before and Mr. Keep checking inventory.

Y/N: Hey Mr. Keep.

Mr. Keep: Well, if it isn't the G3 killing Bounty Hunter. To be honest I'm surprised you're still alive. But hey, it seems defying expectations is your skill. So want can I do for ya.

Kenny: We heard you had a jetpack upgrade for our Bounty Suit.

Mr. Keep: Oh yeah, about that. I don't have one in stock, but I can order one for ya. It'll take some time, but it's better than nothing.

Y/N: (Sigh) How much?

Mr. Keep turns a touch pad screen on his chair that says "1000 Pesos". I place my hand on the screen to pay for it.

Mr. Keep: Okay, I'll order it ASAP. We'll let you know when we get it.

I look at what's in stock and see upgrades for the gatlians. I purhcase them and Mr. Keep reluctantly gives them. The guy is a horder, why would he keep all those things? Then jorb appears behind me to talk.

Jorb: Hey, that sister of yours has an article about your recent adventures. Visiting Zephyr Paradise and Port Terrene, especially taking out Krubis and Douglas.