G3 Bounty: Dr Giblets

Y/N POV:

Just three more G3 officers left. And then I can save humanity. I go to the Bounty 5k and initiate the bounty for Dr. Giblets. But the machine doesn't open a portal door for me to walk through. However, Gene has something to tell me, so I turn around and face him

Gene: Alright, here's the skinny; You're all gonna need some major firepower if you really plan to take on Garmantuous.

Y/N: My entire team is literally guns. Can we really get more firepower?

Gene: Trust me, we need this. I got a call from a member of the Galactic Union Council who sent us details on an extremely powerful Gatlian...

Kenny: Another Gatlian?

Gene: That's right. Supposedly he's in the possession of another G3 officer, a scientist named Dr. Jon Giblets. And guess what? I can't find shit on him. I don't even know where he is.

Scarlet: Then how the hell do we find him?

The portal door activates and someone comes through it.

???: Perhaps I can aid with hunting down Dr. Jon Giblets.

Gene: HOLY FUCK! Minerva? What the hell are you doing here? How'd you even find us?

Minerva: Well, Clugg told us about a promising new bounty hunter that has been taking down most of the G3 Cartel's officers. And the fact the city has a strange house that warped in a few days ago and you no long on that bench you were wasting away one, it wasn't hard to figure out where you were.

Gene: We have an agreement. I help the kid become a bounty hunter, he let's me live in the house.

Scarlet: You ran out of luck when that part played in your favor.

Minerva: Anyway, I have information on where Dr. Giblets will be. Come step into my home, bounty hunter. I think it's time you see Norma.

Minerva goes through the portal door and I wonder if I should go as well.

Gene: Three things I learned the hard way: Never take anyone for granted, never date a Flimborg, and don't keep a GU Council memebr waiting. Head on through.

Y/N: Okay.

I step through the portal door and find myself in a beautiful penthouse with many luxurious furniture.