street alcohol fighter

Start from the beginning

"you're too kind," heechul said. 

hana laughed, "no. don't say that. you are kind. you know, funny story when i first came to sm entertainment? i was a minor and a model at that time. heechul was the friendliest senior in sm."

"i remembered that you were still so small. now look at you!" he exclaimed. 

"i really owe you a lot. you were one of my motivations. i look up to you a lot because you're really friendly. you have a warm personality and you can talk to anyone with any personality. i love you for your personality honestly," hana said. 

the staff was awed softly after hearing hana's sincere compliment to heechul. 

"i actually find you really interesting. especially after you debut as a k-pop idol. i didn't know you were capable of being an all-rounder idol," he said. 

"i wasn't an all-rounder idol if it wasn't for trainings," hana said. 

"but you do have the aura. you have the passion. even if people train like you, but they don't have the passion, i doubt they can do as much as you," said heechul. 

"i thought we were supposed to have a lot of laughs and not sentimental time here," hana said. 

the staff and heechul laughed loudly. 

"it suddenly became quite sad and quiet!" heechul exclaimed. hana laughed along. 

"alright. one question for you, hana," heechul said. 

"what is it?" hana asked. 

"how many bottles of soju can you drink?" he asked her. 

hana hummed before replying, "about twelve?" 

heechul and the staff were stunned. 

"twelve bottles?" heechul asked her in shock. 

"yeah. i drink a lot actually. i drink any alcohol. the most i can do if soju, twelve bottles," hana told them. it was definitely a shock to the staff including heechul. 

"with or without snacks?" the staff asked. 

"a few snacks. i was with somi and our other friends. the guys and chungha. so, we had a really long conversation. after dinner and through midnight. a lot of talking," hana said. 

"yah, even though. that's a lot of alcohol," heechul said, still shocked. 

hana laughed, "i do drink a lot. i have a lot of alcohol at home." 

"then i'll be dead by the end of our filming," heechul said. 

"no, don't worry! just drink following your own steps. i tend to drink quite fast. beer doesn't do anything to me," hana told heechul and the staff. 

they were even more shocked. 

"maybe because i drink a stronger version of soju," hana said. 

"what!?" heechul replied. hana laughed. 

"please, let's just order. i don't mind any types of alcohol," hana said. 

"i'm scared i won't be able to keep up with hana," heechul said as he takes the menu book from the staff. hana just laugh. 

🤎🤎🤎

the filming was really casual. hana was really caring and kind towards the staff which made the staff feels included in the filming too. hana really took note of the people around her. 

"hana, your children are all teenagers already, right?" heechul asked. 

"ohhh, that's right!" the staff commented, agreeing.