Teddy is fearless (1-5)*

Start from the beginning

Yan Jing said: "..." Okay, if the wife likes it, then continue to seal it.

The next world is the ancient world again, no, this is not the ancient world anymore...this is the prehistoric world.

This prehistoric world is a little bit different...

***

It was getting dark.

A little monkey climbed to the top of a giant tree nearly 100 meters high, squinted his eyes and looked into the distance. After watching for a while, he climbed down from the tree, and finally made a light jump and landed lightly on the ground.

"Stone, have the hunting team members come back?" asked a wrinkled woman wrapped in animal skins under the giant tree.

The little monkey turned over and turned into a seven or eight-year-old boy with a sharp face: "Here is coming! Almost there! I saw them carrying a lot of meat!"

"There is a lot of meat?" The woman was very happy and shouted: "The hunting team is coming soon! Also brought back a lot of meat!"

When the woman shouted this, many people immediately emerged from the tree hole and tree house, and gathered in the open space surrounded by many giant trees.

Their tribe is called the Giant Tiger tribe. There are more than two hundred people in the whole tribe. Although it is not a big tribe, it is still a medium tribe!

The place where they live is this giant tree forest.

These giant trees are nearly a hundred meters high, and many people on the tree body can't come around hand in hand. Some of them dig out tree holes under the trees as shelters, and some build tree houses on the trees as shelters, relying on these trees to resist predation. At the same time, they will also go out hunting.

The young men and women in the tribe will go out hunting every other day. Of course, if they don't catch enough prey one day, they may not rest the next day and continue hunting.

Of course, that would be more tiring. It's okay to come a few times occasionally. If you do it every day, most people will not be able to eat it.

Today is the day when the hunting team goes out to hunt, and now all the children in the tribe are old and weak.

They were very happy to learn that the hunting team was coming back, and some of the children began to swallow nonstop.

At this moment, under a giant tree next to him, a door woven with vines was opened, and a tall man limped out of the tree hole.

Seeing this man, everyone present showed contempt, and there were children spitting at him from a distance.

Yan Jingze: "..." The owner of this body is really unpopular...

So, why did he choose such a body? !

Is there something wrong with him? The choice of body wisdom is very high, even if there are ethnic groups and relatives, it is still... unpleasant!

Why didn't he become a Tyrannosaurus?

Yes, there are dinosaurs in this world.

In this small world, human civilization has just emerged and has not yet developed. Not only that, the humans here are a little bit different.

People here were all human when they were born, but when they grow up, they will be awakened and have animal forms when they grow up to five or six years old.

Of course, there are some people who wake up later, and even those who have not been able to wake up in the form of beasts still exist.

People are all mammals, ranging from blue whales and mammoths to small shrews and hamsters. Everything is possible.