The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 21-22(end)

Su Xingyin has experienced strong winds and waves.

However, being called dad by his brother, he still couldn't adapt.

He took a deep breath and said with difficulty: "Jingshan, are you sure you want to be with Moxiu? Do you want to think about it again?"

"No." Yan Jingze said firmly.

Seeing Yan Jingze like this, Su Xingyin didn't know whether he should be happy or depressed.

Yan Jingze is willing to be with his son, which makes him feel less guilty, but these two really want to be together...What will they do in the future?

Su Xingyin looked at Yan Jingze earnestly: "Jingshan, you will inherit the title in the future, you will have to marry a wife and have children..."

"I won't marry a wife and have children." Yan Jingze said, "Dad, I only like AXiu."

Su Xingyin heard the sound of 'dad', and his breath stagnated: "If AXiu wants to marry a wife and have children..."

"I won't marry a wife and have children!" Su Moxiu quickly said, "Dad, I only like him."

The two spoke, then smiled at each other affectionately.

Su Xingyin suddenly felt that he was a little redundant and his teeth were a little sore.

What's up with this!

Staring at the two for a while, Su Xingyin sighed and said to Su Moxiu, "Moxiu, come here, I have something to tell you!"

"Dad? What do you want to talk about?" Only then did Su Moxiu look away from Yan Jingze, but he couldn't help but float back to look at Yan Jingze again.

This is really... having a wife and forgetting the father!

Su Xingyin said: "Since you have decided to be together, then you must treat him well...You can't be half hearted to Jingshan... Sigh!"

Compared with his son's promise not to marry a wife, Su Xingyin still believes in Zhou Jingshan's promise more.

Zhou Jingshan has always kept his word, and besides...In the past ten years, Zhou Jingshan was young and vigorous but he was able to keep himself clean, so he should not have any trouble in the future. As for children...He had wondered why Zhou Jingshan had accepted so many adopted sons before, but now he understands.

Zhou Jingshan should be planning for his own old age!

His son, a young man in his early twenties, made this kind of commitment for love but what if in the future Zhou Jingshan gets old...Is it possible for him to fall in love with other men and women? Or someday, will he suddenly want a child?

If that were to be so, isn't Zhou Jingshan a little pitiful?

Su Xingyin's heart aches for his brother.

"I will never be half-hearted!" Su Moxiu promised. There are not many men like Zhou Jingshan in the world, how can he be half-hearted?

"Dad, I believe in AXiu!" Yan Jingze looked as if he trusted Su Moxiu a lot.

Su Xingyin wanted to beat his son again, but Yan Jingze was like this...Su Xingyin said: "Okay, I don't care about you anymore! Do as you want!"

"Dad, thank you." Yan Jingze quickly said.

Su Xingyin covered his chest, a little breathless.

It's definitely too stuffy in the room...he's going out for a walk!