The President Insists On Snatching 6-10

The offices in this building are basically partitioned by glass, but only Kang Xinhou's office is different.

He knew what was wrong with him, so he built a wall specially to make his office soundproof, and didn't allow others to come in at will.

In addition, his office is very empty. In the 60-square-meter office, there is nothing except a small sofa in the corner, a 2.8 meters long desk in the middle, an office chair, and a guest chair.

But now, Yan Jingze has moved the guest chair next to his seat, leaving an office space for Su Moxiu.

Two people can work side by side on his desk!

"Come, sit here...Can you do my job? Would you like me to find someone to teach you?" Yan Jingze asked.

"No." Su Moxiu said.

For such a large listed company, major decisions are subject to multi-party discussions, and the CEO usually doesn't get to handle too many things.

He has been led by Kang Xinhou for the past few years. If he see more, he will be able to do it.

He has been a fast learner since elementary school, but unfortunately he has to work part-time to earn money from high school. The school he attended was not great, then he also encountered troubles during the college entrance examination, so the university was also not very good.

If there is no debt, he would have wanted to go to graduate school. After he was admitted to a good school as a graduate student, the subsidies given by the state and the money he earned from his part-time job could fully support him to continue his studies.

"AXiu, you are amazing...Then you work, I will go to sleep first." Yan Jingze said.

Next to the 60-square-meter large office, there is a 40-square-meter lounge, which is equipped with a cloakroom, bedroom, and bathroom.

Yan Jingze got up early this morning, so now he is a little tired and wants to sleep.

His body is really weak.

People who have lost a lot of blood are afraid of the cold. Although it is summer, because the air conditioner in the whole building is a little low, Yan Jingze took a quilt from the cabinet then went to sleep. He slept until he received a call from Uncle Li, saying that he was going to pick him up, so he got up in a daze.

When he came out, Yan Jingze saw Su Moxiu concentrate on his work without raising his head.

He's clearly paying attention to him but pretending to work seriously, which is quite exciting.

He's better at acting than expressing.

Yan Jingze walked over with a smile...

Because Kang Xinhou was ill, there was actually very little work for him here. Su Moxiu read it over quickly, and then recorded them one by one, planning to let Yan Jingze handle it after Yan Jingze woke up.

After doing this, he started to do his own work.

He couldn't help but think and wondered if it was possible that Kang Xinhou was lying to him from beginning to end, but when he really started to work, when he was busy, he couldn't think about anything more.

Until there was movement from the lounge.

Su Moxiu couldn't calm down anymore, but he didn't know how to face the person who claimed to be Yan Jingze, so he just lowered his head, pretending that he didn't realize that the other party was awake.