Me: Baby history repeats it's self? What you talking about now and I forgive you with the thing with Trey you were trying to protect me baby that don't mean s***t to me no more

Chris: Yea mjay I know baby but every day you was taking care of me when I was out of the hospital for good I felt so horrible I felt stupid. Not only because of Trey but because of everything bey and it keep hunting me that I was doing it for the right reasons but he almost killed you mjay I should have snapped that nigga neck long time ago and to add I hit you more than once I felt like I didn't deserve you bey you didn't had to stay with me and make sure I ate and drive me where I wanted to go and bath me. You wash for me, clean the house religiously every day, cook for me and keep time when it is to take my medicine. Bey no one ever show me the type love and care that you do mjay , you down for me so when you see me get protective it's because I will do my best to keep you and show you the same love you show me. I got to hand it to you mjay you bad you captured a thug heart and every day it grows I know we might get mad and s***t but that's love man.

Me: I swear Chris you know just what to say to make me feel weak at the knees and special bey. You do deserve me Chris, we belong together. That's why we always like this and everything we say to each other come from the heart. You know I love you and I don't have a problem with taking care of you baby you my heart and soul nigga so stop feeling down. You know if I did lost you was going to die lol I was going to need special help bey really I probably would have gone hurt myself.

Chris: Lol you would have been find and if something did happen I would have wanted you to keep me in your heart but move on even though I would have hunted the nigga you be with lmao

Me: Lmao Chris you is something else bruh I swear bey lmao bey you know when you love someone and you love them so much that everything you see them you just want hold them and kiss them and don't give a f***k who there that's how I get when I see you.

Chris: Lmao nigga give me a kiss now I been longing for one lmao (I looked over my shoulder and gave him a nice long wet kiss with a little of tongue) Dam that's some sweet lips baby but I do get like that to everyday. Some days I think about coming out with you and just saying f***k the world. In reality if we do then more problems would arrive and I know we both aint ready for that and I got to protect you from these clowns in Nassau. You got dudes who just go around killing dudes just because of what they prefer. S***t niggas in Nassau think you gay if you're still a virgin in high school

Me: Yea I get you baby, life is just f***ked up and aint fair at all but a lot of niggas take it out on out dudes because they un happy with they self bey. When they see a fem dude or some s***t they see their self and it rages them so they do what they have to do. But we love each other but being out isn't something I want I love the way are when it's just in this world knowing about us.

Chris: I get you baby and know I aint ready for that s***t either

Me: lmao I know you aint lmao but a you never told me how you and Terry know John?

Chris: it's a long ass story baby you sure you want know?

Me: Lmao you aint use to f***k him to a?

Chris: Lmao No baby I aint use to f***k him lmao you funny I hated him I really! Really! Hated him and we fought a few times.

Me: lmao you and him fought what bey you serious why bey

Chris: I rather not speak on it baby it's in the past man

Me: Lmao Chris if you ever want taste this p***y again nigga you better tell me or I going to ask terry you know his mouth does run like water lmao

Chris: Lmao I know lmao

Me: So you aint going to tell me lmao

Chris: Lmao baby why don't you relax man I going to tell. Well me, him and terry use to

And just went he was going to tell me a voice from in the bushes in the back of us shouted what f***k yawl niggas doing and I jumped up. Oh S***t!