Chapter 10: These Are My Confessions

I felt so free this morning with Chris that only me and him was in the front room and I was feeding him is breakfast lmao corny I know but when you in love these things come easy. I feed him and like a trained child he ate. After that we went in my room with the ice cream and we shared it and he fed me he wanted to get kinky with it but I was sore as f***k lmao can't take no more d***k today. So we just layed in the bed and talked about everything that never got to talk about and he just had to start asking me questions about Dion.

Chris: Mjay you are in my arms and we back together, there is more love between us then we ever felt so we going to be real with each other.

Me; Lmao I aint know where this going but yea I going to be real I always do baby

Chris: Ok cool so were you in love with Dion

Me: Dam where did that come from Chris

Chris: Baby I been thinking about it for a while but I know we been in a good place so I never wanted to say it and piss you off then we back at it like we were before

Me: I going to be real with you bey, I did really like him and if I would have allowed myself to and wasn't thinking about the fact that he was going off for school I might have not been with you right now. Don't get mad Chris but he was just treating me great am not saying you wasn't but it was like how you were treating me but without the fights and arguments and Trey.

Chris: True and no I aint bad bey, that probably what I deserve for not treating you like the prince you were suppose to be treated like Mjay. I still am sorry about how thing went from the jump bey

Me: Its cool bey, we in a better place now man and now my question. When you came to Miami was it really to f***k up Jenifer?

Chris: Lmao I know one day you was going to ask but I'm going to be real with you mjay I came to Miami to talk and get back with you real talk but I saw you Dion in a bed then I thought this nigga must be then trying to be all over you. You weren't even trying to talk to me and I know it would have been weird for you and you weren't going enjoy yourself so I left man. Leaving that hotel and leaving you with Dion was so hard to do bey when I went to the car to go to the airport and I cry bey.

Me: Bey you did?

Chris: Yea bey, but I had to leave because I only was going to hurt that nigga for being with you and disrespecting me.

Me: Lmao I here, so bey how is your brother I aint see him in a minute lmao

Chris: That nigga right there man he aint been over by me in a minute but he calls or text ,I'll probably let me you and him go out when we get back ok baby

Me: Yea man for sure, next question where you see yourself in 5 years?

Chris: Lmao baby more questions?

Me: yea baby we aint cuddle and talked and just express our self in a minute we on vacation so relax