Chapter 71: Chocolate With Whip

I got naked then I place all the fruits and candy all around the table like a circle. I laid in the middle of the table then I spray heresy chocolate all over me then I added wipe cream then a cherry on top. It was kinky right I know probably the freakiest I ever been with him and since we wasn't together for his birthday at the beginning of the year it only make since that I get freaky to make up for it. I was there laying down on the table with chocolate draining in my ass and was waiting for Chris to come back to the room. When I heard the door opening I wanted to laugh so bad that my stomach was in tickling feeling. Chris opens the door but he was looking down calling my name then he turns his back to lock with the security latch. He was saying Mjay! I brought some snack and when he turns and saw me on the table he was like what the f***k!

Chris: He didn't seem surprised in a good way it was more scared shock then he said is it my birthday because I sure know it was in Febuarary. He then smile and said so I guess I am suppose to eat then ok I will eat.

Me: This is your treat for being a great boyfriend and I just want to show you I love you, I also bought you a big cologne set which is on bed.

Chris: Oh so I guess this is my treat huh, ok

Chris was already hard and didn't even touch me yet dam I really got this nigga hormones on cloud nine right now. I know for a fact that he never had this level of craziness in his life yet, no chick nor dude ever commit to make him happy.

Chris: Thank you mjay

Me: Your welcome baby

Chris: No I mean really thank you baby when he said that a tear drop from each eye ( I thought to myself was I dreaming or is Chris crying right now)

Me: Baby why are you crying?

Chris: I mean I aint mean to get off like this but when I walk through the door and saw you on the table it just spark something in me even more. I wasn't expecting you to do this for me and really I was thinking how much you put yourself out there for me, always trying to please me and make me feel good. You a special nigGA mjay you aint even eighteen yet and already you mature and show more than a lot of dude or chicks ever will. No one besides my mother, your family and you genuinely care about me you know. No one never show me nor do the type of s***t you doing for me example look at you here on this table looking delicious not even asking what I can give you. You know even my daddy just was trying to be there for me and I trying right but he f***ked up when he try ask me for money. I mean aint nothing wrong with that but we just trying to re kindle some sort of relationship he probably think my mom left me a lot of money from the different insurance and stuff. Well she did I get everything about two hundred thousand all together. The house and the car and her work at government have to pay me something every month as well. Giovanni told me that she wrote me a letter that she hide even from him that she want me to find in the house because she couldn't come out and tell me so she wrote it in a letter. He said she wrote it that night after me and you left and I'm guess it's about me and you. It's some faith to this s***t she told him I would find it when I ready it's the last place I would ever look she says.

Me: Dam so I guess you got to clean out that house then to find it so what you going to do with the house. I know you're not going to sell it or anything right