The prince gave up treatment (21-26)* end

Start from the beginning

Everything is like this, Su Moxiu must have answered like this because he didn't have the courage to resist!

I think so, I was bumped into this kind of scene by his emperor...Can Su Moxiu still refuse?

He can only admit that he is interested in the five princes.

Although Emperor Chengde thought so, he still said to Su Gu earnestly: "Su Aiqing, don't be too old-fashioned. The two children are in love with each other. Why bother to beat the mandarin ducks?"

Su Gu glanced at his wandering son, and then at Yan Jingze.

Yan Jing was very dissatisfied with Su Gu, but did not dare to offend Su Gu, his expression became very weird, with accusations in his eyes.

Su Gu: "..." He could understand that the fifth prince was interested in his son, and he was sincere!

Your Majesty does not want the five princes to fight for the seat. There are some methods, and there is no need to use such a method. Your Majesty will say that, there is a high probability that the five princes asked for it.

No wonder, the Majesty and the Crown Prince were not surprised to see the fifth prince with his son before.

Su Jinzhang stood on the top of the cliff and fell accidentally, thinking that he was going to die, but suddenly awakened to find that he was dreaming.

"Of course, if this matter spreads out, it will really hurt Ziyan's reputation... Then let them be together in private. As long as we don't say it, it won't affect Ziyan's career." Chengde said.

"Your Majesty..." Su Gu didn't know what to say, his face was stern, and now he felt that his son was a bit stupid.

The fifth prince liked him so much, his son didn't feel it at all?

Of course, he is also a bit silly.

What the Fifth Prince yelled at the Imperial Study Room was the truth, but he thought it was false, and he felt that the Fifth Prince was deep-minded and foresight...

There are also the five princes who are always looking for his son, no matter where he wants to win over the Su family, he is clearly looking at his son.

"If you cut off the relationship, don't say it, it hurts the child's heart! Such an excellent child, you can't just let it go because people like men." Emperor Chengde is still persuading, the more he persuades, the more he feels guilty.

Su Gu glanced at Emperor Chengde, then knelt down and said, "But let the emperor call the shots."

Emperor Chengde felt like he was oppressing Su Gu.

He is also for the good of the two children... well, for the good of his own children.

Emperor Chengde coughed lightly: "Let's do that. Since these two children are already together, let them be together. Let's not stop us. Let them stay together as a couple."

Speaking of this, thinking that Su Gu would definitely not know that his son was not good enough, Emperor Chengde said again: "Don't worry, the fifth child will definitely deal with Ziyan, and will never lose Ziyan." That said, it was like yes. His son is actually the same as the one above... a little more face.

Su Gu said: "Thank your majesty, thank the fifth prince."

Su Gu's gratitude is sincere. The situation now is much better than he imagined.

At least the Su family has no worries, his son does not need to leave the Su family, and the future is still bright.

But Emperor Chengde himself had a guilty conscience, and he didn't feel Su Gu's sincerity. He smiled awkwardly: "It's not early, I will go back to the palace first!"