——

"babeeeee." I groan trying to get my boyfriends attention.

I'm currently spread out on the bed like a starfish staring at the ceiling because i haven't had proper attention in the past 5 minutes.

"hm?" he's strumming a guitar.

"come cuddle." I pout and hold my arms out towards him.

"we just cuddled." he looks up at me and chuckles.

"not for long enough!" huffing, I cross my arms.

"2 hours is a long time hun." he swivels slightly in his chair.

I gasp, "says who!? there's never a time limit on cuddles."

he doesn't speak and just shakes his head with a smile.

"LOLLIPOP!" calling jolly by his nickname causes Noah to jump a little, not expecting it.

"WHAT!" he calls from his room.

"MARIO KART?"

"OH YOU FUCKING BET!"

I let out a laugh and get up from the bed, kiss Noah and then head down stairs. in the literal 30 seconds it took from me asking jolly to play and leaving the room, jolly already has the game set up and is currently choosing a character.

"how in the hell did you get down here so fast and set it up?" I don't think I've ever been so confused in my life.

he winks, "I'd have to kill you if I told you."

"HEY! Yoshi's my character!" I whine.

"too bad, I'm player 1; therefore I get to pick first. finders, keepers. losers, weepers. sucks to suck." he shrugs his shoulders.

"damn lollipop," popping the 'p' I take a seat next to jolly, "so aggressive."

I decide on bowser being my character as jolly would not give up yoshi.

"MOVE YOU FUCKER!" quite literally taking my aggression out of the controller. I try and get around yoshi, only for jolly to literally sandwich me between him and one other character controlled by a computer.

"YOU'RE NOT WINNING THIS ROUND!" at the point he isn't sitting down anymore, he's standing

"OH YOU WANNA BET?" I nod my head and try my best to knock him off of the track.

sadly it doesn't work and he wins. I pout.

"HA! I TOLD YOU! I WON EVERYONE! SUCK ON THAT EVIE! SUCK. ON. THAT!"

I can't help but laugh at his antics on finally winning a game.

"good job lollipop, but let's play again so I can win this time."

"oh it's so on!"

——

jewelry 💍: movie night tomorrow at 7pm. the parks parking lot that we always go to. make sure to brings snacks for yourself and drinks - and the boys!! love you bye 🫶🏻
5:47pm

me : can't wait!! love you too 🫶🏻
6:53pm

——

"what?" I ask.

he shakes his head before looking back at the Tv after i caught him staring. we both go back to watching 'the fountain' but soon I catch him staring again.

"what is it?" I ask quietly. we are laying in his bed cuddling, my head on his chest, so I look up at him.

"I'm just happy. I love you so much." he whispers while combing his fingers through my hair.

"I love you too." I smile and give him a kiss. the kiss lasts a little longer than usual, but it's still sweet and filled with love. it's moments like these that I wish would last forever. moments like today, moments with everyone that I've grown to love and definitely moments with Noah.

we soon finish the movie and just lay in the darkness of his room.

"what's your ideal future look like?" I quietly ask.

"you."

I lightly chuckle, "no, I mean like a house, kids, animals - stuff like that."

"anything is fine as long as you're there. what's yours?"

"I wanna live somewhere not so busy and crowded. like a really nice cabin in the middle of nowhere but still close enough to everything. I'd love to have a golden doodle named Charlie," I pause to think.

"Charlie?"

"mhm, and 2 kids but honestly that doesn't really matter, either way I'd be happy with however many. i just know the loneliness of being an only child so I'd want our kids to have someone other than us that they can go to as well. I want to be a safe space for our kids, but I'm not gonna force them to come to me for anything. Siblings are built in best friends, I want them to be best buddies."

"our kids?" he teases.

"yes, our kids. I want us to be a happy family."

"a family," he holds me a little tighter. "I like that."

"me too. how's the music going?"

"It's going good, we have 2 songs so far. working on the 3rd."

"when do I get to hear them?"

"whenever you want."

"I think I wanna wait until the albums finished. I want to hear them all for the first time when it comes out."

he nods understandingly.

we change position to where we are now both laying on our sides, facing one another.

"you're cute." he whispers.

"I'm not cute! I'm handsome!" I try to mimic a man's voice but it fails horribly and I sound like a gremlin.

we both laugh.

"You're such a dork." he says when his laughter calms down.

"always." I wink.