Chapter 2

I put my purse on the passengers seat, and took off in my (car). I turned up the radio, and a happy song turned on. I quickly turned it off and sighed. I was not happy. I passed the military police building, and came up to the building that looked like the one I was supposed to be going to. I pulled the crumpled paper, and read the address. 'this is it.' I pull up to a private parking ramp, and parked next to a shiny mustang. Yup, these people are rich. I walked from the parking ramp and to the elevator. Once the doors sealed, all the car horns and exhaust was blocked out. I looked out of the glass window and at the city below. I flattened out the dress, making sure to look my best. The doors made a chiming noise, and opened revealing a tall blonde man. His blue eyes seemed to burn through my skull. Then he smiled, and I relaxed.

"Welcome Miss (l/n), follow me," I nod, and follow behind him. He leads me to past the receptionist desk, and towards the offices in the back.

"Oh, how could I be so rude, I don't know if you remembered me (y/n), I'm Erwin Smith," he says. I shake his hand. But I remembered him from anywhere. I just didn't feel in the mood to talk. He stops in front of an office, and knocks. I could hear a groan inside, and movement. A raven haired main opens the door. He had on a black suit- like the one I saw yesterday. His Steel Gray eyes moved up and down me.

"Miss (F/n) this is Levi Ackerman," he says. I nod, and look back up at him.
"And Levi, this is (f/n) (l/n)," he says. Levi reaches out to shake my hand, and I take it. His grin on my hand was bone-crushing.

"Nice to meet you," he says, a bored tone in his voice. "you too," I say. I remember this guy! Ugh. He seems so rude.

"I'll leave you alone to discuss," Mr.Smith says, leaving. 'No! Not with him! He will kill me!' He sits down in his chair, and I sit down at the small coffee table.

"So... Uh where do you live?" I ask. "About twenty minutes away with traffic," he says. "oh."

"Where do you live?" He asks, bored. "About 30 minuets from here," I reply. He nods, and types something in on his computer.

"So do you ever plan on having kids?" He asks. My face turns bright pink. "Uh.. no, not ,really," I reply. He nods. Inside he was disappointed, but he didn't show it.

"Okay I have to get to work." he says. "Oh. Okay nice meeting you Mr.Ackerman," I say, closing the office door.

"That was quick," Erwin says, looking up from the desk. "Yeah, I don't think he really likes me," I say.
"it may seem like that, but he really does care," Erwin says. I hold back a snicker, and nod.

---

After I left the building, I went straight home. Since it was my day off, and I had absolutely nothing to do, I decided to take a bath. I filled the tub up with bubbles, watching the bubbles pop. My head was rested on my chin, and I scooped up a handful of bubbles, and put them on my chin like a kid. I wiped it off, and grabbed the remote. My bathroom was awesome. there was two sinks, and big mirrors, and a TV on the counter. I turned the TV on to find that my favorite show, (TV Show) was on. I stepped in the tub, and sank into the bubbles. I peeked over the bubbles to see
The TV like the colossal Titan.

---

After the show was over, I wrapped a towel around my body, and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I change into sweatpants and a tank top. I decided to clean while watching a re-run of (TV Show) I vacuumed the living room, and had troubles getting under the couch. I grunted as I moved the couch against the wall, and vacuumed. After, that I put the vacuum back and start wiping off the windows with windex. It was kind of scary since I felt like the glass windows could break. I threw the paper towel away, and sunk into the couch, watching the end of (TV Show). I heard a knock on the door, and I turned the tv off. I got up, and realized I wasn't really presentable, but it's not like it was going to be my boss or anything. But I was wrong... I opened the door to see Levi. 'shit'

"Hi," I say, opening the door slightly. He opens it completely, revealing a bag of food. "sorry for being so busy earlier," he says, placing the bag on the counter. "its okay, I'll go change real quick," I say, getting up from the bar stool.

"It's fine," he says. I sit back down, and watch as he pulls the food out of the bag. But it wasn't crappy Chinese food- it was the good stuff from the fancy restaurant down the street. I didn't even want to ask how much it was, so I took out my wallet. I pulled out a $20, but he just waved it off.

"You sure?" I asked. He nodded, and handed me a box. "I didn't know what you liked so I just got you
(Fav. Food)." he says.

"No! This is my favorite," I smile. He sits on the bar stool next to me, and eats his food quietly. "so... about the marriage plans," I start.
"I thought you could move in with me," he says. He seemed uninterested.

"He seems like he doesn't care, but he really does."

I think back to what Erwin said. I was kind of bummed- after all, he was handsome, and could be polite, but he seemed like he was uninterested, and just trying his best not to roll his eyes at the fact that I was in sweatpants. 'Oh well,' I thought. My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I pulled it out. the screen lit up with the words:

I'M WATCHING CLOSELY.

---
Okay that's it! What do you guys think? Now do you get the title thanks to that text? Well anyways I'd like to see the comments what you guys think and if I should change anything about the story because your opinion reply matters, I want this book to be good. thank you guys *blow kiss* \(0 3 0)/