"And I would still take your gyal" Tre grinned.

"This brudda bro" Kesean laughed.

"Where's Tayshawn though?" Tre looked over at Kesean.

"He's dead.

"Dead? Who killed him?" Tre's eyes opened wider.

"AB" Kesean whispered.

"ARMANI?" Tre shouted.

"Yeah him"

"Why would he want to kill Tayshawn?" Tre questioned.

"Tayshawn told everyone AB was cheating on Kae with CeeCee...then bro went crazy and shot Tayshawn" Kesean fell silent.

"What the fuck..and what have you man done about it?" Tre looked at the four of them.

"I suggested we should kill the boy, but these man ain't on it" Clavish shrugged.

"Killing him isn't going to do nothing" Rakai spoke.

"And who are you again?" Tre looked at Rakai.

"A bro chill on him" Clavish mumbled. "All I'm saying AB is next to get gunned down, after Kae killed CeeCee, AB wants us both dead"

"KAE KILLED CEECEE?"

"Aye Tre keep your voice down" Clavish nudged him.

"Kae killed CeeCee?" Tre whispered, leaning into Clavish. Tre hasn't been around the group, so hearing all of this news was shocking to his ears.

"Bro there's a lot you have to catch up on" Kesean shook his head. "But we will save that for another day.

Kesean felt uneasy with Tre being out of jail. Knowing Tre he might end up killing AB himself. Kesean doesn't want Tre to do the same shit he got put in prison for. But when Tre wants something done he gets it done himself. When they were young, Tre always use to tell them "if you want something done you do it yourself, can't be relying on niggas like bitches" and that's what he has stuck with since he's been growing up.

                                      __________________________________

7:56pm
London, Dulwich

"Why they taking so long?" Kae huffed.
Shanea, Clavish, Kae, Ronika, Cookie, Kayla and Lyric were all at Ronika's yard. Ronika planned for everyone to come round to hers to catch up and have fun, but the boys were taking long to come.

"Them man are on a long ting, so I left them man" Clavish kissed his teeth. "But does it take them 3 hours to make their way here though."

"They better bring food with them, Ronika's cupboards be empty" Kayla held her head in her hands.

"Girl you know damm right my cupboard's be full, you gremlins just come over and eat everything" Ronika kissed her teeth.

"Where's Savanna?" Cookie asked.

"Nowhere round here." Ronika arched her neck at Cookie's question. "That girl knows not to come round here no more after the shit she pulled at the lounge."

"Where's Niyah?" Kae asked everyone.

"Don't know" everyone replied.

"What about you Shanea? Have you heard from her?" Kae looked over at Shanea who was deep into her phone.

"Heard from who?" shanea asked, not looking up at Kae.

"From Niyah, is she coming?"

Shanea lifted her head up and glanced round at everyone; who were staring at her. "No I haven't, she hasn't been answering my calls or messages..but she did message me yesterday saying she's okay she just needs time by herself".