"Please," Jay begged, beyond frustrated.

Brennan hummed by her ear, sending trills of pleasure to roll through her body. He softly kissed her lips, tugging on her lip as she whimpered with need. Kieran's tongue darted over her wetness, causing Jay to jump from the shock it caused on her body.

Jay bit her lip as she arched her back, but Brennan pushed on her shoulders to keep her still. Kieran lightly bit the inside of her thigh, sucking softly and repeating the process. 

Kieran's fingers slowly circled the circumference of her hole, sliding around the wet center as his hot breath fanned across her. In sync, Kieran clasped his mouth against her aching bud, pumping his fingers inside her while Brennan's mouth sucked on her nipple, biting hard. Her legs quivered against Kieran's head. Her captured wrists twisted against Brennan's hold, straining against his strength over her. Brennan moved from one boob to the other, bringing her left nipple between his teeth as he bit down on it while moving his tongue in fast flicks. Kieran's fingers curled inside her, stroking multiple moans past her lips. 

Just when she thought they would let her reach her release, they stopped. Brennan softly stroked her cheek with his index finger while Kieran kissed her right thigh. Jay felt like she was on the verge of insanity. Her muscles shook from the exertion placed on her body. Her mind became a puddle. Groaning in frustration, Jay tried squirming around on the table, attempting to squeeze her thighs together to gain friction where she needed it most. Holding her thighs tightly on his shoulders, Kieran squeezed her thighs with his warm fingers. 

"Do you want to cum?" Brennan softly said beside her, nibbling on her ear. Jay nodded desperately in response. Brennan's hand snaked around her throat, squeezing it lightly. "Words, Darling."

"God! Yes. Please," Jay groaned, begging into the air sizzling with electricity. 

Kieran placed a chaste kiss on the inside of her thigh before chuckling. "God has nothing to do with it, Sweetheart." Smirking, he dipped his head between her thighs, flicking his tongue in long, wet strokes over her burning center.

Jay's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Brennan squeezed her throat tighter, causing her head to feel light yet heavy at the same time. He bit and sucked on her shoulder while Kieran pumped his fingers, curling them over her wet walls. It didn't take long for Jay to feel the tightness in her stomach spread throughout her entire body.

Brennan placed a wet kiss on her shoulder just as Kieran moved his mouth to her thigh, licking in a small circle. Jay felt their fangs graze over her skin, just as she let out a long moan as her release hit her like a train. Her body spasmed with intense waves of pleasure, and simultaneously, Brennan and Kieran bit into her flesh, drawing her blood into their mouths. Jay's back arched as stars flashed in her eyes, feeling more euphoric than she had ever felt. She didn't know how long her orgasm lasted, but it felt like an eternity of bliss.

Once Jay came back down from her high, she heard a steady dripping as if someone didn't turn a faucet all the way off. Jay breathed heavily as her head fell to the side, feeling exhausted and ready to go to bed. Brennan placed a kiss on her cheek, mumbling against her skin. "That was sexy."

Jay hummed in response, not having the energy to reply. Jay was lifted into the air and placed against Kieran's chest. As Jay's hand clutched the material, she realized his shirt was wet. "Your shirts wet," Jay mindlessly said as she burrowed her face into his neck.

Kieran's chest vibrated as he chuckled lowly. "Because you squirted." He kissed her forehead.

In her foggy mind, Jay didn't care. She tried burying herself deeper against Kieran, trying to get as close to him as possible. Soon enough, Jay's back was placed against a soft surface. Burrowing into the cloud-like material, Jay sighed in bliss.