Chapter 5

This is more Focused on screamer actually learning about the autobots- so not many other characters will show up in this chapter!

Location: Decepticon Warship, The Nemesis, Pacific ocean.
Time: 2100 Hours.

The young mech vented quietly and looked towards the dimly lit pile of datapads lay on his desk next to a cybertronian Lava-lamp. Starscream reset his vocaliser and hesitantly walked towards the pile, picking up the one from the top and turning it on with a quiet hum.
He pulled his desk chair out and sat into the thick mesh that was glued to the seat, his wings twitching before finding a comfortable position as he pulled up the first file named, 'THE WAR FOR CYBERTRON" , he tapped his sharp digits against the armholders, "Might aswell learn about the opposing side" He muttered and flicked onto the first page as his optics dimmed down slightly,

AUTOBOTS

The Autobots are known enemies to the deceptions, the symbol is red and white with curved lines and a more passive look then its opposing faction's insignia.

The Autobots are known for their more passive mindsets and more peaceful motives, Autobots have been led by Optimus Prime who, previously, was a librarian in the hall of records under Alpha Trion's mentoring.

Optimus Prime, chosen by the council over Megatronus, the prime had been friends with the former minor and Gladiator up until the council had chosen him over megatronus in the final meeting. Optimus Prime is still, to this stellar cycle, leading the Autobots to their victory against the Deceptions.

The Deceptions are known as the Bad side of the war, Destruction and Chaos seemingly built into their sparks, most Decepticons are War-forged or have taken on modifications to become a war-frame. Even if they have their moments of good, Megatron only wants control over all sentient life and the destruction of all Autobots.

The seeker muttered quietly before swiping down the virtual page slightly and nibbled on his derma while scanning over the page,

THE MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP

The Matrix is an important factor of this war, it was held by the first ever Primes and kept away from all other castes and cities, hidden deep in cybertron's core by Primus himself.

The Matrix Of Leadership is a direct artifact from primus' spark, (along with the Starsaber and (Former) Magnus Hammer, now known as The Forge), the power from this Artifact can change the way a Mech or Femme sees life itself. The Matrix connects the Chosen Cybertronian to the original Thirteen Primes, so each prime can give guidance to the newest brother.

The thirteen primes are almost all exctinct, the last prime to be seen was Alpha Trion, who fell with Iacon ,the other primes are all offline, The names of the primes were: Prima (The leader) , Megatronus/ The Fallen , Alpha Trion , Vector Prime , Nexus Prime , Solus Prime , Leige Maximo , Alchemist Prime , Amalgamous Prime , Oynx Prime , Micronus Prime , Quintus Prime and Optimus Prime.

Optimus Prime, the 13th prime, was rumoured to be the first offline and reincarnated as Orion Pax, (who later on earned the name Optimus Prime from the Matrix Of Leadership). Orion Pax worked under Alpha Trion in the iacon hall of records, and was a known friend of Megatronus.

Matrix of Leadership.." Starscream chirped quietly and spun round in his chair, his engines stuttering when he clipped his wing off the desk. "Matrix of..Oh! the thingie that sent unicron to rest again?" He returned to the desk, scribbling down some infomation,

The Matrix Of Leadership has chosen the newest prime itself, documented from the remaining 12 primes, After Optimus Prime had been rumoured of offlining, each of them had been told in riddle about the next prime. Allthough very few know how Alpha Trion knew who exactly it was, cybertron is safe and is within Autobot victory.

"yeah..'within Autobot victory' my exhaust pipe. Cybertron is dead thanks to...to..?"
Starscream closed the file and moved onto the next one, called 'CYBERTRON'S FALL' , "It was the autobots fault wasnt it?"

The Fall Of Cybertron, fault to the Deceptions and their chaos-written ways. They destroyed the planet with bombs and the war, The allspark was a reason they had fought so violently, the allspark was the main key to creating more sparks to give warbuilds. Soon after an autobot spy Jazz found this out, the Allspark was launched into space, unseen or heard of ever again, that is when other cities fell, and Cybertron had died.

The young jet's vents stuttered, his armour rattling almost as he re-read the first sentence, "..Ofcourse he lied, he always does" He spat bitterly, clenching his servo's into fists before throwing the datapad, "He lied! He. Fucking. Lied!" Starscream screamed at nobody, his wings tight against his back as he punched the wall with a snarl, "Why in the fuck would he lie?!" He screamed and slammed his servo's into the wall again, vents puffing out hot air to keep his frame from overheating.

"Why would he lie to me?"