Chapter 2 -

Location: Jasper Nevada, Hidden Autobot base.
Time: 1400 Hours

Ratchet tapped his digits against the datapad as he updated Bumblebee's medical infomation, the young mech had almost gotten a doorwing ripped off during a fight and was still recovering from that and getting tossed around by Breakdown his T-Cog had overloaded and his self-repair would take care of that within a few Orns, The old mech vented quietly and turned towards the medbay, where bumblebee was resting peacefully, He's still online.. , the medic reassured himsed, his plating shuddering at the memory of the mechling in a similar set-up, voicebox completely gone and his whole frame dented, marred and covered in his own energon, if i had worked better on him..maybe the mechling couldve had a remotely normal life..or if i had followed my gut feeling and told optimus not to send him out on that mission to Tyger-
.:Ratchet?:. The older mech was snapped out of his thoughts when bumblebee spoke quietly, "Yes, bumblebee?"  He muttered and ignored his shaking servo's while he turned to the mechling, .:You're shaking so loud that your armour plates are rattling..are you alright?:. He beeped and sat up with a grunt, Ratchet quickly walked forward and lay a servo on bee's shoulderplate, "Stay lay down kid, that beating from Breakdown took a toll on your systems" He chuckled dryly when the yellow and black bot refused, .:I'll be alright when the base stops spinning..:. he rubbed his optics tiredly before laying back down, being careful of his bandaged doorwing, .:you didnt answer my question..You're trembling, are you okay Ratchet?:. "I'll be fine Kid, im just old thats all" , Bee laughed, it didnt sound like much of a laugh, more like static and buzzing. Ratchet sighed softly and returned to the computer, placing the datapad down and monitoring the team's mission. .:Do you think that seeker mech might show up?, was his name Starscream?:. Bumblebee asked and messed with his digits, "Maybe, I havent heard of him all though the war, so Megatron must've kept him a secret for a reason" He continued to watch the screens, typing on a datapad quickly,

.:..when can i go back onto the field?:.

"bumblebee dont start with that. wait atleast a Joor or two so then i can throw a wrench at you."

Meanwhile.

Location: The Nemesis, Decepticon warship,over the Pacific Ocean.
Time: 1600 hours.

::Starscream::

Said Seeker vented quietly and placed down the medical tools he had been cleaning for the past hour, he turned round and looked up at the slender form of his Carrier, "Yes, soundwave?" , He couldnt tell if his Carrier was still bothered about the change of designation, but he couldnt bother with figuring it out. ::Megatron: Order's to Control Room, Reason: Classified:: , Soundwave gave a small nod towards his creation, before grabbing his shoulderplate gently and steering him towards the doors, "Its always classified.." He muttered unhappily while walked beside the taller mecha, :: Starscream: Showing signs of Unhappiness and Tension. Query: Unhappy about the Order?:: The faceless mecha questioned his creation, "Im fine." He snapped and tucked his wings closely to his backstrut, vocaliser hissing. Soundwave stayed silent after that, but led the mechling to the throne room.

"starscream." Megatron growled, and stood by the main console, "Lord Megatron.." The seekerlet hissed quietly, keeping his wings angled low and his helm ducked down. Soundwave had went back to his console the moment the doors had opened, either not wanting to stay round his Sparkling or his Leader. "You needed me?" He muttered quietly, tapping his claws against the palms of his servo's, "Yes. i have been informed Knockout has been captured by the Autobots, and until i find a way to negotiate with Optimus about the matter within the next few orns. You will be Temporary Chief Medical Officer until he returns to the Nemesis-" "But sire-" Megatron growled and straightened his backstrut, "I-I mean..Lord megatron-" ,"No Buts, Starscream, Am i clear?" The Warlord stared at the Seekerlet, who nodded timidly, "..yes lord Megatron.."
"you are dismissed" Starscream bowed his head and backed away towards his console, what was stationed next so soundwave's own. The young grit his denta and started going though reports, all were useless and he kept on denying most.
Soundwave glanced at his creation, his hidden faceplates shifting to a frown as he watched the mechling figit anxiously. He opened a private comline with Starscream, allthough kept himself half-focused on the screen.
::Starscream: Anxious?:: , He questioned, keeping his visor facing the screens, :Im fine, soundwave! as i said before!: , He snapped at his carrier while baring his sharp denta and staring at the screen, Soundwave was glad Megatron was focused on a report
::Explanation: Sparkling-Carrier bond, Emotions out of ordinary, Confusion is expected:: Soundwave now turned to slightly face his Sparkling, his visor showing a question mark, :...Well my Sire is a massive AftFace and treats me like slag!: The tri-coloured mech frowned and bit his derma, hard enough that he drew energon, ::Request: Stop biting Derma:: he flicked his wing in response as he cut the com, Starscream pressed deny on another Report and stopped biting his derma, reading the last of his reports for his shift.
He was glad to be returning to the Medbay soon, Breakdown would be back from Recon and the ex-wrecker was fun to be around when he wasnt in a grouchy mood.

He vented and leaned against the wall, grumbling the entire time, "Whats happened screamer? and where's Knockout?" Breakdown chuckled and walked into view, Starscream hissed quietly while standing up, he made his way to the tools he had been cleaning, "Autobots happened..Si-Lord Megatron is figuring out how to negotiate with the Autobots for his return within the next few Orns" Starscream muttered and picked up a nanite blade, dipping it into the hot solvent and cleaning it down, "Knockout was caught by the Autobots?" Breakdown growled and placed down the datapad he held, "Yes..I tried to argue about negotiating with them now but he cut me off.", Starscream frowned and placed the nanite blade on the cleaned counter then went to pick up the smoldering iron and cleaned it off, "Im..sure he knows what he's doing.." Breakdown grumbled and started sorting though the boxes of equipment, "Sure- my Aftface of a Sire who doesnt care about anything but trying to destroy the Autobots has the mental capacity to think about anything else." Starscream snapped and placed down the smoldering iron, "So what do we do then?" Breakdown awkwardly tapped his digits as his intakes shuttered at the look on the mechlings face, "We're getting him out of there ourselves, we have plenty of equipment and unused, full energon mines that im willing to give over.." Starscream lost his train of thought with a chalky hum, "Breakdown, come on, were leaving to bring back knockout!" Starscream bee-lined towards the medbay doors, punching the passcode in and racing down the hallway, Breakdown hard on his heelstruts.

"we have an incoming comn, From an un-known origin" Ratchet turned to the comuters, listening as most of team prime quickly gathered round the screen, "The origin seems similar, but is unknown to our database."
"well answer it then!" Acree snapped and slammed her servo on the 'Answer' button-
"Acree-"
::Autobots?:: The voice sounded young, unrecognisable.
"Uh- yes. This is Ratchet, Chief Medical Officer of the Autobots"
::My designation is Starscream, Medical Officer in Training. And im looking to negotiate with you about Knockout::
All the bots went stiff, staring at the screen with confused optics, it was Optimus who cut through the silence.
"You wish to negotiate?"