My Mother

The three of them got into Felix's car and while he was driving quietly Han rested his head on that window to sigh and close his eyes.

When they reached that restaurant, Felix and Yerin walked out while Han was still sitting in his seat.

Yerin approached him and opened the door.

Yerin: my friend, won't you come down?

Han: No have fun without me (close the door).

Yerin lowered her head.

Felix: I'm sorry he's sick, we can't eat together.

Yerin: He should come.

The car door opened again.

Han: Go Yerin, I don't want food.

Yerin grabbed his hand and pulled him lightly out of the car.

Felix was looking at her and smiling.

When they entered the restaurant, which was packed with customers, Yerin let go of Han's hand without her realizing it.

Yerin: Where did he go? (Looking at Felix).

Felix: (shouting) Where is my brother? What do you mean? Where did he go? he doesn't see Yerin he gets hurt.

When Yerin let go of Han's hand, he was lost in a sea of ​​darkness.

He could not see anything, only the sounds of noise and the voices of many people. He extended his hand to know if there was a wall next to him or something clinging to it.

But he puts his hand on the face of one of them and who started shouting at him to put his hands on his ears.

Person: Are you blind? You don't see what's wrong with you ( he hit him hard to make him fall on the ground and started kicking him).

Han: I felt like my soul was leaving my body. He was hitting me with all his might. I couldn't even defend myself.

I pity myself. Is it me Jisung who no one dared to hurt or even talk about? He started hitting me hard. My stomach and blood began to come out of my mouth.

Han: Please sir, I am blind. Get away from me (in a hoarse voice).

He didn't move away and started hitting me more as if I cursed his mother.

I put my hand on my head, which started to hurt, and with my other hand, I was protecting my stomach, which is now shattered, to hear my brother's screaming, and that person didn't hit me again to conclude that he had stopped him.

Felix approached his brother, who was in a deplorable condition.

He only saw the blood that was covering his face and his hands, which were torn from the frequent beatings on them. to hug him tightly.

Felix: I'm sorry Jisung baby I promised to protect you but I broke my promise.

From Felix's point of view:

I no longer feel Han's movement to find him passed out, oh my God, how poor you are, my brother.

Yerin approached the two brothers while crying hard.

Yerin: I'm sorry Felix, I didn't mean that.

Felix: You are the reason to stay away from us, if it weren't for you, he would be fine now.

Yerin approached Han and grabbed his hand, but Felix hit her hand and carried his brother to the car, and left her standing in front of that restaurant while the locks of her hair covered her face, which became covered in tears.

Yerin: I didn't mean to do this I wanted to be his friend I don't know how all this happened - I sat on the floor while crying hard.

Yerin (while talking to herself): I have to reconcile them.

To dry her tears with her sleeves, she ordered a taxi to the nearest hospital from where she was.

Yerin got out of the car to that hospital and went to the receptionist.

Yerin: Do you have a patient named Han? He came before me.

receptionist : Yes, in room 852.

Yerin ran to the elevator but found that it was closed for maintenance, and then she climbed the stairs to eight floors, and indeed she is now in front of Han's room.

I knocked on the door to enter.

Felix: What are you doing here?

Yerin: I'm sorry Felix, I thought he needed to get out...

Felix interrupted her with a shout.

Felix: What do you think, did you see my brother sleeping with those devices connected to him? He doesn't deserve this. Why does he have to suffer?

Yerin hugged him and started crying.

Yerin: I know this is hard but I apologize and admit it was my fault.

After a while, a very beautiful woman with blonde hair entered Han's room, and Felix stood while looking at her in surprise.

Felix:my mother  Rose.

Rose: Is Han okay Felix? Can I touch him (as she approaches Han to lightly wipe his cheek)

Rose: Your mother's back, son.

———————————–———————————–———————————–———————————–
Hello guys .

How are you today ?.

I hope you always be well.

Give me your opinions on the part .