Arohi's heart pained ...her insecurities right there grew wilder....Patha nahi... she said slowly and cut the call...Arohi threw the phone on the couch and sat on the couch ....as much as she tried to control her cries...She cried louder and louder....

Why akshra?? Why you had to return?? If you had not, Abhinav ji would have had his perfect family?? My Ru, would have had her poppy?? Why?? She let out her angst and cried....

And If you did come yeh kaise pyaar hai tum logon ka... You drift apart like it's the end of the world now you are getting back like nothing happened?? How??? Why???? Atleast abhi should have not ignored Ru this much......If he always wanted his son..then why call her jaan, dil and what not??? Whyy?????????she cried...

Her cries made Ru annoyed a little as she made some noise in her sleep....Arohi realised it and covered her mouth and let out her cry.....and neared Ru's bed and sat beside her...and took her phone and rushed to her gallery and took Neil's photo hurriedly..... What do I do Neil??? How can I set it all right...You used have solution to all problems na ....Tell na...How to handle this mess....??? Help me na..please... she gently patted her screen and held it close to her chest as if wanting to feel his warmth one more time....

Back here.....

Abhinav saw the phone call cut and wiped his tears and turned and saw Bade papa standing behind him....

**********

Its Next day morning......

Arohi had woken up and had gotten all dressed and she planned to spend that whole day with her Ru, in the zoo...

Ru was fast asleep...Arohi decided to wake her up..and sat beside her bed...she tucked hairs that were on Ru's face and pecked a kiss on her forehead....

Ru baby wake up na..We have to go to the zoo na? saying this she slowly pulled down her blanket...

Ru immediately pulled up back in one go....and murmured .. Mumma.....aap... and uncomprehendable blabbering followed it ..making Arohi smile...

Arohi quickly moved to the corner of the room and switched off her fan...

Ru...first shrugged it off and continued to sleep but sooner woke up and threw her blankets off her....

Kitna....Kitna vulum karti ho matashri she said in her cute voice rubbing her eyes...

Arohi smiled and switched back the fan on and immediately ran and took her into an hug...

Arohi: Ru ki bachi its Zulm...not.... Before Arohi could complete..Ru broke her hug...and yawned as if Whole world would fit inside her mouth..

She rubbed her eyes.. Haan.. wahi wahi.... Ru said....Main poppy se dumpling karungi....

Dumpling? Arohi asked confused...

Wahi wahi shi...shi..... arohi bit her lips.... You mean Shikayaat....Complain...

Ru nodded her head in an yes...Vo bhi poppy se...

Arohi's smile faded a little on seeing her daughter waiting for her poppy, when she knew he would never love her the way Ru loves him...

Soch lo... saying this she took a wrapped gift and held her hands high and kept on jiggling it from one hand to the other...

Lift!!!! Ru squealed in excitement and stood up on the bed and tried her best to get it from her mumma's hands ..while she was juggling,,,Even when tip toed she onlty reached Arohi's arms (ie) a just short of her Mom's palm making it hard for her tiny hands to grab....

Ru folded her hands.....and bit her chotu lips...without facing her mom..with a little attitude..Leek hai..leek hai....nahi karungi...dump.....shi.....jo bhi hai....

Arohi smiled and sat on the bed...and took Ru and made her sit on her lap....

While Arohi helped Ru to unwrap the present...Ru was just giggling and wiggling her both legs out of excitement....

It was a Photo frame of Neil smiling at both of them...

Ru suddenly went quiet seeing his photo..

Yeh toh papa hai... she said in a low voice....

Arohi: haa.. Its your papa...you know aajkal poppy busy hain a..So I thought Ru should have someone to fulfil her wishes....

Ru: Par papa toh tare ban gaye na fir kaise...

********Flashback*****

That night arohi cried and cried... I am right Neil You should only help Neil!! She is our daughter...so .... Saying this she placed an audio recorder behind the photo and closed the frame..

I am sure Ru canoot thre her poppy just like he did, But as her Mother I can ensure she has more memories with you and me right?? And that's what I am going to do neil.....

And Whenever Ru understands death She will eventually miss you and be hurt but at that time she will have her mom ....But whenever that it..till then we have to preserve her childishness...Because at young age when you try to process such things...it messes your head....She said remembering her....

Saying this she kept his photo in a box...So chamkada tyaar hai puri zindagi mere saath Ru ko palne ke liye she flew him a kiss and packed her gift....

***********Now***********

Arohi smiled at her... Tu try kar aur toh meri complain bhi kar sakti hai... She whispered in her ear make her giggle...

Sacchiiiiiiii Ru asked innpocently....

Muchi... Arohi said nodding her head...

Leek hai tum out jao..I will test it... Arohi chuckled you mean bahar?? Leek hai... she corrected herself Teek hai and went out....

Ru followed her made sure she sat in other room and went back and closed the door...

She climbed up the bed and took her pap's photo....And arohi connected her headset to the Audio device....

Ru: Mujhe na...do.....nahi Three wishes chahiye..

One.... I need thet baaaadddaaa vala teddy bear.. maine usse waha dekhna wo..amu..amu..park...vo chahitye..

Arohi listened to it and felt a lilltle proud as she had already brought her teddy bear..

Second....Please poopy ko mujhse baat karne ko bolo....( Tell poppy tto talk to me)

Arohi's heart sank a little here....

And dusra...vo matashri na mujh par bahut vulum karthi hai....

Arohi smiled while crying....

**********************************
Next part dedicated to Arohi and Ru moments...

How did you like this part...

Drop in your thoughts would love to read them and vote it up...and keep supporting

A humongous thanks to each one of you for your endearing support. This book is #1 in three tags and highest i have ever achieved in the tag neil..