Side Story

Side story

"It's been a month, and he hasn't told me I love you!" Sunoo whined to Jungwon like a baby.

"Have you guys done it?" Jungwon asked Sunoo out of nowhere while watching 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' on Netflix. It was a Sunday night, and both of them were free. They decided to spend time together watching some K-drama and some self-pampering.

"What do you mean?" Sunoo raised his eyebrows.

"You know!" Jungwon lowered his voice as he moved closer to Sunoo, "the thing that couples do!"

"I don't understand you!" Sunoo scoffed

"The adult stuff!" Jungwon said aloud. Sunoo got jolted, and he immediately quieted Jungwon placing a finger on his lips. "Shush, be quiet!" He said, "others would hear you!"

Sunghoon, Niki and Jay were sleeping in the room next door. Although their dorm is quite extensive, anyone anywhere could easily hear someone from the common room. 'The walls are thin' like how Jay always put it in words.

"I'm asking you seriously!" Jungwon straightened his posture, "Did you guys do it?"

"No!!" Sunoo said. His face seemed pretty annoyed.

"Then what were you both doing all these weeks?" Jungwon sounded surprised.

"Occasional pecks, kisses and cuddles!" Sunoo innocently answered Jungwon.

Jungwon, who was in disbelief, said, "So you are saying that Heeseung hyung and You haven't consummated your relationship!?"

"He hasn't even properly said an 'I love you' to me, let alone sex !" Sunoo complained.

"Day after tomorrow is your birthday! I'm sure he would do something about it!" Jungwon said.

"I want him to declare his love! I don't want anything more." Sunoo said.

"That's it? You don't want anything else?" Jungwon laughed slightly at the other.

"Okay, maybe something more than just the cuddles!" Sunoo's face turned red out of embarrassment all of a sudden. Thinking back to their conversation just now, a sense of awkwardness and stupidity swept across their minds; both looked at each other for a second. "Ewwww....." Both looked away in cringe!

---------------------------##########--------------------------

On his birthday morning, Sunoo was getting ready to go to the office for the pre-recording session of their new album. He got up very early and took a bath. Jungwon and Niki had already wished him. He thought Heeseung would be the first one to wish him, but he got busy in the studio. He hasn't even returned to the dorm yet! Jake had finished his recording and returned before midnight, sleeping like a puppy in his room.

Sunoo got ready and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Sunghoon, Jake and Niki were already there cooking some eggs and bacon.

Sunghoon saw Sunoo coming, and he rushed to his side and hugged him tight, "Happy birthday Sunoo!"

"Thank you so much Sunghoon hyung!" Sunoo said as Sunghoon released his hug.

"Happy birthday Ddoneou!" Jay ran to hug Sunoo, "my Ddoneou has become an adult!"

"Happiest birthday to you, my favourite hyung!!" Niki hugged Sunoo from behind and planted a small peck on his cheek.

After greeting Sunoo, everyone returned to their normal activities. Sunoo looked around the dorm for any sign of Heeseung. But he wasn't there. Unexpectedly Jake popped out of his room with a bed face. He was lethargic and slowly crawled to the kitchen. He slightly squeezed Sunoo's body against him from the side and murmured, "Happy Birthday, bro!" giving him a sloppy kiss on his shoulder.