Chapter eleven - part two

A week passed. Enhypen was facing a lot of backlash from the public, netizens and fans. The live had gone viral for all the wrong reasons. Due to increasing criticism from the people, Hybe was forced to take crucial actions against the idols. The company decided that they would fire both Heeseung and Sunoo, to which the other members of Enhypen disagreed. The members said that they would resign from the group if Heeseung and Sunoo were to be fired. But both of the boys knew that Hybe could easily replace a group like Enhypen and if that happens because of them other members would suffer. So, they both made an agreement with Hybe to resign themselves from the agency as soon as their world tour is over. Still thousands of engenes were supportive of them and even warned Hybe to retract their conditions. Hybe, being such a powerful company wouldn't get scared by some fans and they continued with their plan. Soon after Enhypen went for the world tour.

22nd October 2022, Enhypen's last day of the tour. They are performing  in New York.

The crowd there were so accepting. Everywhere the fans were in rainbow shirts, waving rainbow flags are holding LGBTQ supportive placards, "HeeSun forever!" "be yourself, love yourself" "Heeseung and Sunoo equals LOVE" and so on.

All the seven of them were on the stage getting ready for their last song together. Heeseung and Sunoo were standing in the middle and the music started!

"It's like a Polaroid love..." Jake started singing as heeseung held Sunoo's hand. Both looked at each other smiling..

"Wae sarange mok maeneun geonji Eochapi ppeonhan gamjeongijana..." Jay sang, "Bunmyeong da anda mideotji Algodo ppajjin hamjeonginga bwa...." Sunghoon also joined. Together they came towards the HeeSun pair. Niki, Jungwon and Jake too joined them from the other side.

Just then, Heeseung turned to face Sunoo as the latter did the same, "Nado moreuge when you call my name....." Heeseung sang smiled at Sunoo who mouthed "HEESEUNG".

Sunoo beautifully completed Heeseung's verse, "....Gaseum apeuge naui simjangi kungkung"

All the seven members were happy seeing those two being themselves. Engenes were thrilled, some were crying at the marvellous sight while some where busy recording their historic performance. The event looked so lively than ever.. and the team performed the song beautifully.

The performance ended and it was time for Enhypen to say goodbye.

"Engenes," Jungwon said, "this would be the last performance from us as a team". Jungwon pointed at the others who were standing his right in a row, next to him was Niki, sunghoon, then Heeseung, Sunoo, jay and at last Jake.

"Today, we will say goodbyes to Heeseung Hyung and Sunoo hyung. We are so Sad but yet grateful that they are leaving the group to be happy and be themselves. But it still..." Jungwon erupted out crying. Sunoo felt sad and he came to the aid of Jungwon, "jungwonaa...don't cry! We are just quitting the group not quitting our friendship." Sunoo said wiping jungwon's tears. Suddenly someone started crying beside jungwon. It was Niki. Sunoo turned to Niki and grabbed both his Maknae towards him and hugged them tightly crying in the process. Heeseung hugged Sunghoon and Jay and Jake came from behind hugging. All seven of them came together hugging tightly.

Sunoo grabbed the microphone from Jungwon's hand and said, " jungwonaa don't be stressed too much, when you have any trouble call me," Sunoo turned to Niki, holding his hand, "hyung will always inquire wether you are overworking or not, please don't overwork yourself, take rest okay!" Nikki nodded yes to his hyung. Sunoo then held the hands of Sunghoon, to whom he said,"" Hyung your words gave me the courage to listen to my heart and I will always be greatly for that. You're the most handsome inside and out!" Sunghoon passed a smile at him and gave him a tight hug. Sunoo then walked towards Jake who was tearing up, "hyung you are always so kind and so considerate of all of us. And I know you often think less of yourself, but you should realise that you were the one who made all this possible. And I thank you for all that! You are more than what you give credit for!" Jake felt some relief through Sunoo's words. Lastly there was Jay pretending like he is all grumpy, turning his face away from Sunoo who was approaching. Sunoo said, "Jay hyung, are you still mad at me for rejecting you?" Jay scoffed. Sunoo continued, "Hyung, You know me more than myself, and I know you are hurting!" Jay was actually tearing up as Sunoo spoke and didn't want others to see him crying. So he turned his face. Sunoo got hold of Jay and hugged him from behind, "Hyung you are my brother. Even if not of blood, I consider you as my brother by virtue. You always took care of me. I can't thank you enough." Jay was not able to turn his face away from his little brother anymore. He hugged Sunoo back and said, "Don't forget that you owe me a date!"