Chapter six

Heeseung wiped Sunoo's tears away and he pulled him closer and hugged him tightly.

"You are Kim Sunoo" he said, " the most innocent, kind-hearted bubbly boy in the world to me!" Heeseung got up from his position and got back on the sofa. " You shouldn't think less of yourself."

Heeseung saw that Sunoo's face was still cheerless.

"Is something else going on?" he asked pulling the boy to face him. Sunoo sat there looking down.  Heeseung understood that there was something more which bothered Sunoo as much as what he shared just now.

"You know people would smile at me, talk to me all friendly but they call me names behind my back!" Sunoo said as Heeseung was listening.

"Do you think I'm weird, hyung?" Sunoo looked at Heeseung all worried. Heeseung placed his hand on Sunoo's and said, "No! You are the most normal person I have ever met in my life!" Sunoo's eyes widened.

Heeseung held Sunoo's hand tightly in his, "I mean look at me," heeseung pointed his eyes at his pants. He was wearing it inside out! "aren't we all a bit weird?" Sunoo bursted out laughing looking at the pants. He was struggling to calm down. Eventually he got hold of his breath and Heeseung was enjoying this moment with a small smile forming across his face. "Are you feeling a little better now?"Heeseung asked the other.

Sunoo nodded as he retained some confidence from Heeseung's words.

"Well! This calls for some ice cream" Heeseung said standing up " wait here, don't go anywhere! I'll be back in a minute!"

Heeseung ran to the cafeteria and bought a cup of mint choco ice-cream and a spoon. He swiftly ran back to the practice room where Sunoo was still sitting on the carpet near the window with a cushion held closer to his chest by both his arms. He turned at Heeseung with a bright smile and patted on the empty space beside him, "come, hyung. Sit beside me!"

" Here you go, your favourite mint choco ice cream !" Heeseung gave him the ice cream and took another cushion from the couch and threw it on the carpet. He then slowly sat on it closer to Sunoo, their shoulders pressing against each other.

Sunoo ate a few spoonful of ice-cream, moaning with each bite due to happiness.

" Here you go hyung. Have a taste!" Sunoo gave his ice cream cup to Heeseung.

Heeseung refused, "I don't want it Sunoo! You eat. It's all for you!"   

"You liked mint choco flavour in the past!" Sunoo looked at Heeseung confused, "Remember? We gave ourselves the mintboys tag?How come you hate the flavour now?"

"I don't hate it!" heeseung said as the young boy who insisted on him to try the ice -cream unexpectedly shoved a spoonful of mint choco ice cream into his mouth. Heeseung had no other way other than to swallow the ice-cream. The younger one chuckled seeing the helpless expression of his hyung. A sense of familiarity was seen in Heeseung's eyes. The taste of mint made him remember his mom. On the days when his mom picked him from school, they  both  would have mint ice cream on their way to home.

" Oh, I missed that taste!" Heeseung asked Sunoo for another scoop of the ice cream so he can experience those moments he had with his mom. Both the boys laughed and giggled while emptying the ice cream cup together.

"I feel so tired. Can we just lie down here for a while?" Sunoo felt sleepy after all the talks and laughs. Heeseung slowly laid back on the carpet with the cushion as the pillow. Sunoo did the same. Both were now looking at the white ceiling and Christmas tree beside them. Out of the blue Heeseung started singing a song. His sweet melodious voice soothed the atmosphere.

"I'm lying on the moon

My dear, I'll be there soon

It's a quiet starry place

Time's we're swallowed up

In space we're here a million miles away

There's things I wish I knew

There's no thing I'd keep from you

It's a dark and shiny place

But with you my dear

I'm safe and we're a million miles awaaaayyy....."

Heeseung stopped singing and turned to look at the one sleeping beside him. The young boys face was brighter under the Christmas lights. His fox eyes closed shut, peacefully. A thick curtain of long black lashes lined the eyelids. His nose was blushing as his eyes moved in sleep in response to the wonderful Christmas dreams he is dreaming now. His Rosey lips still had a slight smile on them. Heeseung looked at the boy amusingly. He met him for the first time in PE during training. During PE lessons trainees were not allowed to talk to each other and because of that their first meeting sort of turned into a misunderstanding between them. Sunoo thought that Heeseung didn't like him. He didn't speak to Sunoo when Sunoo approached him during the PE. They later solved that confusion during the I-land reality show.

They were able to connect and came to know that they both were more similar to each other than they thought except the fact that Sunoo is an extreme extrovert while Heeseung is just the opposite. Little did the young one knew that he was the vitamin in Heeseung's life. He was his Sunshine. A ray of hope who kept him grounded. He never felt anything like this to anyone before. His mind, his body and his spirit everything seems to be revolving around the thoughts of this bubbly boy sleeping beside him.. He couldn't resist but touch Sunoo's hair and run his fingers through them. His fingers slowly swept through the strands of hair that fell on Sunoo's face. He softly slid them back exposing the fair, bright forehead of Sunoo. As heeseung's hand touched the other's face, he squirmed a bit unconsciously. Heeseung could feel his heart beating loudly on touching the supple cheeks of the cutie beside him. He couldn't get his eyes off of him. Heeseung was caught in a kind of an invisible force, no words could describe it. It was the most powerful sensation he had felt in his life. He was pulled towards the sleeping Sunoo by that force, that strange sensation in his guts. Like a fly would eventually die in the flame it longed for, heeseung knew this boy was the death of him. He couldn't help it but pull himself closer to the Rosey lips of Sunoo. He moved closer and closer, and eventually pressed his lips against Sunoo's. He kissed Sunoo and stayed like that for a minute.

" What did I do?" Heeseung touched his lips with his hands pushing himself from the boy and with the realisation about what he just did, his body quivered refusing to believe that out of a moment of lust, he did the unspeakable to his dongsaeng. He couldn't come to terms that he kissed a sleeping Sunoo on his lips. Out of guilt heeseung all of a sudden got up from the carpet and swiftly moved towards the exit leaving the boy there all by himself. Sunoo was still asleep not knowing what happened there that night, why heeseung left him and how Heeseung stole a kiss from him. He didn't know that was the last time he would talk to his favourite hyung