Chapter eleven - part one

"Well, I wanted to talk to you guys, Engene. I have to share something with you." Heeseung took a sip of beer from a can as he spoke. This was it! The moment to put it all out there! Heeseung was ready to risk it all for his dear one. While Heeseung drank, flood of comments were coming from engenes on the live.

.....

.....

.....

Zeezee    3:57pm

Love you heedeungie...❤️❤️❤️

Taegeuk    3:57pm

Why are you looking sad??? 😥😥

Jungwonmeow🤪   3:57pm

Yes, tell me anything... I'm all ears...

Ethanleee🦌    3:58pm

You look handsome..oppa. I love you... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

......

......

......

"For the last couple of days I have been unhappy but I realised I was miserable even long before." Heeseung said with a wistful smile. Heeseung wanted to reveal to engine what's going on in his life. But he doesn't know how to. For a minute he thought of ending this live. Then, he thought of Sunoo, his crying face that night. So, he made up his mind to continue because if he doesn't reveal the truth, Sunoo will be blamed and eventually will become an outcast in the society. Would anyone want that for their love? Would you be able to sit still when others hate on your dear ones? It is not possible if you truly love them. You would forget all about yourself and even put your life at risk to make their life good. It's human nature! Heeseung wanted the same.

.....

.....

.....

Jakelove    4:00pm

Why?? Why??

Imhee'swifey    4:01pm

Oppa, I love you...

Heeseung marry me..

Heeseung marry me..

Jennie32@    4:01pm

Why do you feel miserable? I'm so sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Gemma  4:01pm

Is it because of Sunoo???

.....

......

......

"Yesterday something happened!" Heeseung said, "And that incident had created unhappiness to the people I love." Heeseung was obviously drunk. He wasn't in a date of mind to take any kind of drastic decisions. But of course,  he drank in order to gain the courage to face Engenes, to tell them that he is guilty of all that is happening with Sunoo.

"That is not what I wanted," Heeseung continued,"I wanted nothing but everything good for him. But I failed!"

.....