Chapter~10

Joe's P.O.V

I watch as Zoë puts the final touches on her make up and I groan.

"Can I put the bag down now my arms are tired."

"Yes yes I'm finished thank you."

I set the bag on her stand before sitting on the side of her bed.

"Why did you have me hold the bag anyway?

"Because I wanted to use the full length mirror and I didn't want to walk back and forth to grab something when you were right there."

"I am more then just a make up bag holder."

"You're also a clothes hanger."

"Heyy."

I pout and she giggles patting my head.

"I'm kidding Broseph."

She brushes out her hair styling it before grabbing her purse and slipping her shoes on.

"Okay I think I'm ready."

"Good now remember don't let him touch all over you or your no no area, no making out and if he hurts you I will hurt him."

"I promise I'll be careful."

I smile carefully hugging her and the door bell rings.

"I'll get it while you brush your teeth and stuff."

She nods and I walk downstairs I open the door seeing Alfie who smiles at me.

"She'll be down in a few minutes have a seat."

"Thanks."

We walk into the living room where dad is sitting he shakes Alfie's hand before giving him the don't hurt my daughter or I'll hunt you down talk.

"Just take good care of my sister or I will personally beat the shit out of you I don't care if you are taller. I promise you will not like what I will do to you, oh look there she is now."

I say and Zoe walks in dad and I hug her before seeing them off, closing the door dad pats me on the back.

"I think we scared him enough to where he won't hurt her."

"The gun cleaning was a very nice effect he may never ask her out again tho."

"Well if he does then we know he isn't too scared."

We chuckle before sitting down to watch a movie.

Zoe's P.O.V(Woo I figured you would like a sneak peek at a Zalfie date.)

I smile as Alfie holds the door open for me I get in the car smiling.

"I hope my dad and brother didn't give you too much of a hard time."

"No it's fine I can tell they just want you safe."

"They love me a lot I couldn't ask for a better family."

I smile as we drive threw the town talking about our families and childhoods. We pull into a old diner and he helps me out I look around in awe as we enter.

"I didn't think they had diners like this anymore."

"My cousins own it I work here on the weekends and sometimes after school."

"It's amazing."

Sitting at a table a young girl brings us menus before getting us drinks I lean back looking around.

"I can't believe I have never asked you out before."

I feel my cheeks heat up as he looks at me smiling.

"I'm happy you finally did tho."

He smiles taking a sip of his drink I look at my hands before back at Alfie.

"I just have to ask you something then we can get back to the date."

"Ask away."

"Do you know Caspar Lee?"

"Yeah he's one of my best mates why?"

"Is he gay or straight?"

"Straight as far as I know."

"Okay a friend of mine was curious and I have no way of asking Caspar myself."

"It's fine but yeah I'm pretty sure he's as straight as can be."

I nod before quickly texting Joe under the table as Alfie orders our food.

Broseph: Alfie said Caspar is 'straight' as far as he knows, you'll just have to see what happens. x

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

:O

~Queen